**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

SO..looks like Pandora IS going to be open for us June goers! Anyone think FP will be available for it?

I'm not convinced FP will be available for my trip dates (12-23) But will be very happy if they are! Again, actual park hours would make me happy at this point lol

I am basing my guess on my 2014 trip to MK for the same week! (Oh hey we'll be there at the same time! Hi!) Mine Train was opened that May and FPs were available just about right away (we were able to score some for our first night). Of course, that was one ride and the final stage of an expansion, and this is a whole entire new section of a park...but my best guess is at least one of the new rides will have FP available and they'll be available 60 days out. (How was FEA handled? It wasn't open on my last trip!)

And I hear you on the park hours! My personalized Touring Plans plan was yelling at me just today about after dark events at AK and the (current) early close. Hmph.

I am basing my guess on my 2014 trip to MK for the same week! (Oh hey we'll be there at the same time! Hi!) Mine Train was opened that May and FPs were available just about right away (we were able to score some for our first night). Of course, that was one ride and the final stage of an expansion, and this is a whole entire new section of a park...but my best guess is at least one of the new rides will have FP available and they'll be available 60 days out. (How was FEA handled? It wasn't open on my last trip!)

And I hear you on the park hours! My personalized Touring Plans plan was yelling at me just today about after dark events at AK and the (current) early close. Hmph.

Oh hey fellow mid juner! What are your dates and where are you staying? We are split AKV/BLT! SO excited, but nervous for a summer trip! I am basing the no FP on FEA but Mine Train was a big deal too, so now IDK what to think! That would be SO awesome if they are. I am also doing personalized TP and it keeps telling me the park isn't open then lol!

Oh hey fellow mid juner! What are your dates and where are you staying? We are split AKV/BLT! SO excited, but nervous for a summer trip! I am basing the no FP on FEA but Mine Train was a big deal too, so now IDK what to think! That would be SO awesome if they are. I am also doing personalized TP and it keeps telling me the park isn't open then lol!

Ooh, they do like to keep us guessing, then. Sneaky. I'm purposely doing a low-key trip with some late mornings and post-lunch park days, so if it comes right down to it we can rope drop AK for Pandora and then hop elsewhere. Maybe on our next to last day.

AKV is on my wish list! We're at WL from 6/12 to 6/20; even with construction it's a beautiful resort, so we're excited!

Summer is fun, and the BLT pool is nice; I think you'll have a blast!

I am hoping that they are available at 60 days... but not counting on it. Our AK days are days 69 and 70 from our Fast pass date... so we should have our pick of times if that pans out. Fingers crossed for sure!

Ooh, they do like to keep us guessing, then. Sneaky. I'm purposely doing a low-key trip with some late mornings and post-lunch park days, so if it comes right down to it we can rope drop AK for Pandora and then hop elsewhere. Maybe on our next to last day.

AKV is on my wish list! We're at WL from 6/12 to 6/20; even with construction it's a beautiful resort, so we're excited!

Summer is fun, and the BLT pool is nice; I think you'll have a blast!

I am excited for AKV and BLT, first time for both. WL is also on my list of places to try, plus I think they sleep 5? Im glad you like the summer, we are SO nervous about crowds and heat!

Im so excited about Pandora and ROL but I have to admit its giving me anxiety :scared1: I finally roughed out my entire 12 day trip and now I feel like Im back at square one trying to fit in a whole new park, plus crowds, FPs, arghhhh!! Lol, I sooooo thought I had my AK days down, like it was the easiest park to plan out...so much for that idea :rotfl:

I am so glad to hear I am not the only one stressing over these touring plans at AK. I had to laugh when I read the previous posts because that is exactly what has been happening to me!!! We will be there June 4-12, and at AK for sure on the 9th and 11th. I hate not having answers! I like going into my FP booking with a solid plan. I have until the beginning of April, so hopefully by then we will know something!

Just FYI - I was able to book a dinner dining package for ROL at Tiffins for our date in June. Tusker House was also available. Just FYI!

Just FYI - I was able to book a dinner dining package for ROL at Tiffins for our date in June. Tusker House was also available. Just FYI!
I saw that! I booked Tusker House Breakfast for June 10. Has anyone done a later breakfast there (10:35)? We got burned by the late breakfast at Minnie's in Disneyland so we are super gun shy about that timing- but I don't want to take early morning touring time away.

Well I was able to book a Tusker House Package for 10:30 am as well. Hopefully it's not a long wait so we can still get breakfast!

Just read Wishes is out... new show starts in May. My kids can neevr make it to Fireworks, but we were thinking about trying one night. Not sure if this changes our mindset either way... but interesting.

I heard rumblings that DL tickets may be going up on Sunday. Nothing confirmed but the announcement of all this new stuff makes me think maybe WDW will too. I was hoping to buy our tix after the 15th... but now I am leaning towards this week.

I saw that! I booked Tusker House Breakfast for June 10. Has anyone done a later breakfast there (10:35)? We got burned by the late breakfast at Minnie's in Disneyland so we are super gun shy about that timing- but I don't want to take early morning touring time away.
We did 10:40 maybe last year and it was fine. We actually could've stayed and had some lunch food along with the breakfast food but we didn't. I booked 10:35 on 6/9 but I am not sure I'll keep it because I want to do Sanaa for dinner and we really only want 1 TS a day. I'll probably try for a FP, though we will see how it all works out with Pandora.

Just read Wishes is out... new show starts in May. My kids can neevr make it to Fireworks, but we were thinking about trying one night. Not sure if this changes our mindset either way... but interesting.

I heard rumblings that DL tickets may be going up on Sunday. Nothing confirmed but the announcement of all this new stuff makes me think maybe WDW will too. I was hoping to buy our tix after the 15th... but now I am leaning towards this week.
It would make sense.... We bought ours back in July because Parksavers had the buy 4 get 3 free promotion and I wasn't sure when it would go away.

Most times, when they announce a ticket increase, the discount ticket brokers usually still have some at the older prices for several days until they run out.

AK hours were extended to 10pm for the days in June that I checked. I still think they may go to 11pm eventually so they can have 2 showings of ROL for the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter