The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out Carly number II, I can't remember her name is going to be on Days of Our Lives.

I miss Jenn Lynn and her great gossip

Anyone getting Carly redux, it seems that Sarah Brown is playing and doing what she did as Carly the first time she and Sonny were together? I mean it was just like the first time they were together.

I miss Jenn Lynn and her great gossip

Anyone getting Carly redux, it seems that Sarah Brown is playing and doing what she did as Carly the first time she and Sonny were together? I mean it was just like the first time they were together.

HaHa! I was thinking the very same thing....it's "Carly" with dark hair..and it's the original Carly/Sonny chemistry. I was embarrassed..my son came home from school when they were going at it ...I changed the channel. He laughed!:rotfl:
I will tell you though that I NEVER saw THAT kind of chemistry between Sonny and "Kate/Connie".
Or Sonny and anyone else for that matter!:scared1:

I just found out Carly number II, I can't remember her name is going to be on Days of Our Lives.

Tamara Braun? I never understand why actors leave, they generally either end up back or on another soap.

I never understand why actors leave, they generally either end up back or on another soap.

Usually it is because they did not find a job in prime time or movies and want the steady paycheck again.

Tamara Braun? I never understand why actors leave, they generally either end up back or on another soap.

Didn't Tamara Braun get fired from GH. I know she had family problems and I thought that is what happened. She reminded me of Victoria Beckham. She never smiled and so darn skinny.

She quit. Of course she went off to try for "bigger and better."

This was just reported on TMZ - The actress that played Amy Vining has died:

"Shell Kepler, who played nurse Amy Vining on "General Hospital" for more than 20 years, died yesterday in Portland, Ore. Paging Dr. Quartermaine!

According to the Medical Examiner's office, Kepler died of renal failure.

After her stint on "General Hospital" ended, Kepler moved to Portland and got involved in charity fundraising.

IMDb says she was 46, the M.E. says she was 49."

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/02/god-pages-nurse-vining-to-heaven/

This was just reported on TMZ - The actress that played Amy Vining has died:

"Shell Kepler, who played nurse Amy Vining on "General Hospital" for more than 20 years, died yesterday in Portland, Ore. Paging Dr. Quartermaine!

According to the Medical Examiner's office, Kepler died of renal failure.

After her stint on "General Hospital" ended, Kepler moved to Portland and got involved in charity fundraising.

IMDb says she was 46, the M.E. says she was 49."

http://www.tmz.com/2008/02/02/god-pages-nurse-vining-to-heaven/

Oh, how sad:( I remember watching her when I was younger...

Thank you so much for the sad Update on Amy. Perhaps her illness was the reason she never came back when Laura awoke. So Sad.... I always enjoyed her on screen.

Wasn't she an advocate in real life for "implants" that went wrong. I remember seeing her on a talk show and she said how sick she got from the silicone in her implants. I sure hope this had nothing to do with how she died. How sad.

OMG, that's so sad. Didn't she first make her appearance by Alan finding her i his closet or am I thinking of someone else?

:sad1:

So sad to hear about Shell. When I think of classic GH, where the hospital really was the focus, I think of Amy.

OMG that is so sad about Amy... She was the best.. Never a dull moment..

:sad1: :sad1: Wished we could have seen her in the past few years...I always loved her...So Sad...She will be missed.:sad1: :sad1: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter