The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
Got an offer on the vacation :headache: house (AKA the house we couldn't sell when I got this job). Going to counter but our counter offer will still be lower than we paid for it 16 years ago. Since then we did a total kitchen and bath remodel, new roof last year, 3 year old heat pump, several dangerous trees removed, landscaping, new carpeting. Somehow I didn't expect to be worse off at 53 than I was at 37. Prayers appreciated, but not sure for what.
Prayers it works out. Is it better to have the cash and be done with the house?

• AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
    House is under contract. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Selling at less than we paid when we bought it 16 years ago so there wont be much cash left after paying fees, mortgage etc.
    That is rough. But, you won't have any more payments.

wasnotafan

All that fresh air over the years has done me good
    Got to go back in for some medical checkups in the next couple of weeks. Prayers appreciated.

• AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
    For those who don't know, our friend and DisDad CJ died two weeks ago. He leaves behind an adult daughter, of whom he was so proud. Please keep him and her in your prayers.

Got to go back in for some medical checkups in the next couple of weeks. Prayers appreciated.
    Prayers for you Shawn. Sorry, this thread just doesn't pop up in my list all that often.

goalierich

DisDad Member #12
    For those who don't know, our friend and DisDad CJ died two weeks ago. He leaves behind an adult daughter, of whom he was so proud. Please keep him and her in your prayers.

Prayers for you Shawn. Sorry, this thread just doesn't pop up in my list all that often.
    Prayers for DisDad CJ's family and friends.

rescuetink

DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W

Prayers for all!!

• goalierich

DisDad Member #12
    Colonoscopy went well and I am on the 5 year plan now which is the best I can hope for. Thanks for the prayers.
    Great news. I had one done a couple months ago, no issues, and on a 10 year cycle.

On another note, please pray for my next door neighbor's family, the Gass family, as Mr. Gass passed away. He was 89 years old, was a WWII and Korean War vet, and just a super nice guy.

I am sending out prayers to all the DisDads and their families. Take care.

wasnotafan

All that fresh air over the years has done me good
    Great news. I had one done a couple months ago, no issues, and on a 10 year cycle.

On another note, please pray for my next door neighbor's family, the Gass family, as Mr. Gass passed away. He was 89 years old, was a WWII and Korean War vet, and just a super nice guy.

Thanks. Will be praying for the Gass family.

Cinderella's Fella

DIS Dad #215 Maryland, The Land Of Merry!

praying

Zmack

DIS Dad #861 Staying Goofy Forever
    Got some bad news … Bladder cancer has returned, go in for surgery on Nov 22 to have tumors removed. Then two week break to heal and then I start treatments for six weeks. That gives me 12 days to recoup before our Disney trip. Hoping for the best.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates