*** The Official December 2019 thread ***

Do you guys think park hours will update? When I was there in 2017, MK had 7-8am EMH every morning during Christmas week. I’m hoping for the same this year!

Do you guys think park hours will update? When I was there in 2017, MK had 7-8am EMH every morning during Christmas week. I’m hoping for the same this year!
I hope so. Last year they added EMH pretty much up to the last minute. MK had 6 am EMH on Christmas Day. We arrived on the 22nd. I don’t think it was posted as 6 when we left home.

I'm hoping I won't lose my BOG PPO reservation, but given past trends it seems likely that I will. If they do update park hours I hope they make it an 8am regular opening so I could at least maybe bump up my SDMT FP into that hour since I could only get one in the late afternoon.

Looking at everything I have, everyone in my party now has two plastic cards (the mid day magic tickets and Christmas Party from UT) and one digital ticket (our single day pass from Disney itself). Everything is on our phones, so maybe it would be best to get Magic Bands even if we aren't staying at an official hotel...

Our dates are Dec 4th to 9th and we will be arriving four weeks from today. :)
We are paid in full. Our ME luggage tags have arrived, and I just made a few final ADR's. We are really looking forward to this December trip. There are always lots of things to do during the holiday season. :)

Trip paid up today. I added a CP dining package and Circle of Flavors Harambe nights + MVMCP. So excited to visit for the first time at Christmas.
We LOVED Circle of Flavors when we went in September ( or it could have been last week of August). It was such a surprise.....just go hungry!

I just got Sci-Fi at 1:10, which I think marks the end of my ADR saga. I got everything I really wanted (Sci-Fi, Oga, Via Napoli, and BOG Lunch) and think I can leave everything else up to chance. It's really just the first night in Downtown Disney I don't have a plan for.

I was able to get a FP+ for Toy Story but haven't reserved anything else at HS. Most of the stuff I want to hit isn't FO necessary (like Muppets and IJ) and I think my Dad will have luck getting on RRC in the morning without one. I haven't done any FPs for Epcot yet. Don't really know the order we're doing things in to pick a time for Frozen and Test Track, and I don't even know if we're going to go deep enough into Future World to ride Living With the Land.

We’re going Dec 7-13 and staying at Art of Animation. I’m excited about AoA because my 2.5 year old son is obsessed with Cars and we’re staying in a Cars family suite. I have a feeling he’s not going to want to leave the resort! 🤣

I’m also really looking forward to this trip because we’re bringing my in-laws with us, and they haven’t been to Disney in over 20 years! They love Disney, but a trip to WDW just hasn’t been in the budget for them. They’ve don’t so much to help my husband me with our son and we wanted to give them something special as a thank you this Christmas.

We LOVED Circle of Flavors when we went in September ( or it could have been last week of August). It was such a surprise.....just go hungry!
I am so happy you enjoyed it. We will definitely go hungry, and thirsty :) Did you stay with the dining event during the entire 3 hours or did you come and go for FP, etc?

I am so happy you enjoyed it. We will definitely go hungry, and thirsty :) Did you stay with the dining event during the entire 3 hours or did you come and go for FP, etc?
We never left but didnt stay the full 3 hours....

Totally biased because it is my home resort, but I think people staying at Wilderness Lodge might be excited to read about a new gingerbread house rumored to be going up there soon for the first time this year. Here is the story for anyone interested. I would have already recommended a stop for anyone considering touring resorts for Christmas decor, but this should add even more to the experience. We are at the Poly this year, but we will make a visit to the lodge at least once.

So happy to be back on this thread! Originally we were all going for NYE but that got axed. However I'll be in Orlando 12/1-4 at Unjversal for a work trip so DH has decided to come down and do a couple days of Disney with me after!

We're at Gran Destino the 4-6th and after that stay I will only have one resort left that I haven't stayed at :goodvibes We are doing the Xmas party on the 5th; we do MNSSHP often (I did it last month on my Disney work trip) but we haven't done MVMCP since 2012!
Our dates are Dec 4th to 9th and we will be arriving four weeks from today. :)
We are paid in full. Our ME luggage tags have arrived, and I just made a few final ADR's. We are really looking forward to this December trip. There are always lots of things to do during the holiday season. :)
Sue we'll be there at the same time again! Are you at WL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!