*** The Official August 2019 thread ***

I searched for these but could not find- does anyone know the Mnsshp and EMM dates (both MK and HS) for 8/18-8/24? Need to plan FP’s soon!

FP day tomorrow! I’m in B.C. so I’ll be getting up at 3:45am :surfweb: to be ready and logged in when my window opens. Fingers crossed for no glitches!

Good luck! I hope you get everything you are looking for.

My FP day was yesterday and I got everything I wanted, except SDD and FOP are at iffy afternoon times. Still debating whether or not I still want to rope drop FOP with the hordes; my first trip there last year with the gf spoiled me, and we got to bypass the running of the banshees for a leisurely stroll to NRJ. But on that trip AK was our 60+6 day so we basically had our pick of AM times on back to back days. I did manage to get a nice AM time on my departure day though, so I'm not sure. If I do end up rope dropping it, hopefully it won't be as crazy on an AM EMH morning.

On my VAH date I booked my FPs starting around 4, for 7DMT, Space, and Pirates. I am strongly debating the dessert party prior to the event; I know there will be included treats AH but I really can't be bothered to scope out a fireworks spot even if it's just me this time. Too stressful. I'm calling it a convenience tax.

Getting excited with our ears almost done and only 2 of 6 costumes left to finish. Fast passes next week. Time is going fast now!

Fast pass day!! Got pretty much everything we wanted except for SDD on our first HS day. Did TSM instead. Got FP the other 2 days we are there. Also would have preferred to do FOP BEFORE our late breakfast reservation at Tusker House but only had afternoon FP's left that day. Overall very happy with what we got :). 60 more days!!

My FP window opens up in a few hours and MDE has decided to pretend I don’t have any linked tickets, despite my being able to see them :( hopefully it sorts itself out in time.

Thank you for posting your fast pass results for FoP and SDD. My day is Thursday and I need SDD on day 2 or 3 and I am fearful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!