The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

So excited for my first MNSSHP... having friends from Scotland attend this. They are in for such a treat, not how can we get all the candy back over the pond for their kids? Julie

I'm going down to Disney in September with my girlfriend, our friend and her 10 year old daughter. I have been to many different Disney special events, but my party has never been to one. I am a DVC member and we plan on only going two days to the parks to save money on our week long trip. This will be our big splurge on tickets!

Can we all purchase a one day ticket, go to the Magic Kingdom or another park in the morning/afternoon, go back to our resort then use that one day ticket to return to MNSSHP or do we need a Hopper? Would we need a Hopper if we went to the MK and then returned later that evening? I've been trying to find this answer for a while. Thanks!

To answer your question, you can leave the MK and return to it later in the day using a one-day ticket without a hopper. To go to another park later would require the Hopper option. However, the MNSSHP is a separate ticket event.

The MK closes at 7:00 pm to guests who do not have a MNSSHP ticket. You would need regular admission to visit MK during the day, and then also the MNSSHP ticket to stay for the party.

is it really worth it to do this extra during our visit? my in-laws did their extra christmas party i think it was and they said it was cute but WAY too crowded and just not worth the extra time and money

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter