The Official 2010 MNSSHP- Tips,Tricks and a few Treats !

Thank you for all of your tips and for putting this together. I can't wait to see all of the park merchandise and what not. DD will be Snow White, I will be a "feminine" Buzz Lightyear and DH will be a wolf. :goodvibes I cannot wait! We really appreciate the pictures :) :hug:

THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST MNNSHP, CAN'T WAIT, MYSELF WHICH I USE A SCOOTER AND DD ( 21 ), CAN'T DECIDE IF I WANT TO DRESS UP, I HATE BEING TO WARM, I WAS JUST THINKING OF GETTING TEE SHIRT, MAYBE GET SOME LIGHTS FOR AROUND MY NECK AND A DISNEY MICKEY EARS HAT. DD WANTS TO DO THE SAME.. IS THAT COSTUME ENOUGH ? GOING TO TRY AND THROW SOME LIGHTS ON MY SCOOTER ALSO.. WE WILL BE GOING TO 21 OCT. BEING WE ARRIVE THE NITE OF 18TH AND LEAVE THE 22ND.. ITS THE ONLY ONE, I WOULD LOVED IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN 2 PARTIES IN,, THEY LOOK LIKE SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO DURING 1 PARTY :sad2:

THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST MNNSHP, CAN'T WAIT, MYSELF WHICH I USE A SCOOTER AND DD ( 21 ), CAN'T DECIDE IF I WANT TO DRESS UP, I HATE BEING TO WARM, I WAS JUST THINKING OF GETTING TEE SHIRT, MAYBE GET SOME LIGHTS FOR AROUND MY NECK AND A DISNEY MICKEY EARS HAT. DD WANTS TO DO THE SAME.. IS THAT COSTUME ENOUGH ? GOING TO TRY AND THROW SOME LIGHTS ON MY SCOOTER ALSO.. WE WILL BE GOING TO 21 OCT. BEING WE ARRIVE THE NITE OF 18TH AND LEAVE THE 22ND.. ITS THE ONLY ONE, I WOULD LOVED IF I COULD HAVE GOTTEN 2 PARTIES IN,, THEY LOOK LIKE SO MUCH TO SEE AND DO DURING 1 PARTY :sad2:

We always go 2 parties each trip.
The first year we went 2009 (myself 30 something, my mom w/scooter and my 8 yo) we did Pirate League. Our faces felt like they were going to melt off LOL the 2nd party we just wore matching Halloween t-shirts that we got from Walmart.

The second year 2010 we went we learned from the 1st year NO MAKE LOL. The first night party we wore matching blue & yellow tyedye Mickey T-shirts made by Pixiedust (from this board), blue & yellow hats we bought at Medievel times (the hats blinked) & we painted small Mickey heads on each cheek (1 blue and 1 yellow). The next party; mom & I wore matching Halloween pj's we got from Walmart & Mickey pumpkin ears we got from Disney. The Pj's wore pants but they were so thin we didn't even notice.
Son just wore a black halloween shirt and tan shorts with Mickey pumpkin ears.

Hello! I haven't read up on this much, so I'm still trying to figure it out a little..
If we are in the Magic Kingdom during the day of MNSSHP..how do they tell the difference? I've heard of people having a wristband/card of some sort..but do they just kick everyone else out?
And once you're there, is the party mostly getting candy and the meet n greets? I'm just so curious!
Thanks a lot!!
-Casey

Hello! I haven't read up on this much, so I'm still trying to figure it out a little..
If we are in the Magic Kingdom during the day of MNSSHP..how do they tell the difference? I've heard of people having a wristband/card of some sort..but do they just kick everyone else out?
And once you're there, is the party mostly getting candy and the meet n greets? I'm just so curious!
Thanks a lot!!
-Casey

When you are attending the party you get a wristband (different colors for each party)
If you are not attending the party and are in the park when the party starts you can't do anything. The cm's DO check for wristbands throughout the night and eventually you will have to make your way out of the park.
There are rides, parties, characters (rare and not so rare), trick or treating, special stage show, special fireworks and a special parade.

What is the earliest time that you can get in for party this year? Thanks! :earsboy:

So on my ticket i printed at home(with the help of my friends here at Dis!:cool1:) for MNSSHP it says starting at 3pm, i was just wondering if i could use the pre-pay parking that came with it earlier then 3pm?.

Thanks a lot!!
-Casey

yes they DO check for wristbands and will not let you continue in the direction you are going (unless it's towards the exit) you will not be able to ride any rides, meet any characters, or collect any candy....when we were there in 2010 they were very good at checking and turned several people away that we saw:thumbsup2

Is it wrong or weird that I'm a big, hulking 45yo male and I'm totally pumped to be going to my first MNSSHP on 9/30? I guess that's why my wife says she's raising three kids when we really on have two! :banana:

When I first read this I was going to ask if you were single...lol there is nothing wrong with being a big kid..that is my story and I am sticking to it ;)

This is so cool! Now I am excited to go in Sept. 2013 and I'm going to buy party tickets. I love halloween, and a Disney Halloween is that much cooler, right?

So I was curious if anyone has a list of the characters that have been out for the party this year? I got surprised by my husband that we are doing an impromptu trip and it is for the party! Hooray since this is my favorite time to go. I heard Duffy will be there so I was looking for a list of all the meet and greets if anyone has it.

thanks in advance

Teresa

So I was curious if anyone has a list of the characters that have been out for the party this year? I got surprised by my husband that we are doing an impromptu trip and it is for the party! Hooray since this is my favorite time to go. I heard Duffy will be there so I was looking for a list of all the meet and greets if anyone has it.

thanks in advance

Teresa

http://www.kennythepirate.com

thank you kenny I had already gone to your site but for some reason did not see the map that is so helpful!

Teresa

Brer Rabbit and Pinnochio were wandering around Fantasyland for the Oct. 8 party around 11 pm. I was very surprised to see Brer and got a pic with him. Anyone else seen him wandering around? He didn't stand still to get a line, you had to run up to him and stop him and he'd move on immediately after you were finished.

Will be at my first MNSSHP Nov 2nd, can you tell me about the Haunted Mansion, like when to go on the ride....do they let you in the special entrance earlier than 7......just planning our night.....we are all about rides and the parade....candy is nice too.

speaking of Candy, when people say its packed and like 30 people in line, honestly, that can't as long as 30 people in line for a character, esp the princesses.....just wondering for some perspective.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter