The Newest Randomest-est Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I normally put "sister" or "sisters", but sometimes I detail more.

This class is amazing. At least for now anyways-- that is if I get caught (though I don't think the teacher cares)-- then it will be lame. I am in Web Design :P

hello everybody :goodvibes

So... I might be getting 10-20 demerits on monday... :scared:

ok ok ok! i need a decision peoples.

WHICH BAG?!

PARISFGHT-300.jpg

bsi_beat498.gif

AAAADMwKdUcAAAAAAI9TPA.jpg

im ordering tonight, so be quick!

What did you do??

I was kinda being mean to this kid and he got all defensive (he was being equally mean to me and he started it) and he told me something I said was sexual harrassment. In our schools guide book it says I'll get 10- 20 demerits D:

Yes, we do. :-)
It's on ITV2. I love it. :goodvibes

But on the plus side, you have your dance tonight. ;D

DEFF NOT GOOD
I don't know what to do lmao

I was kinda being mean to this kid and he got all defensive (he was being equally mean to me and he started it) and he told me something I said was sexual harrassment. In our schools guide book it says I'll get 10- 20 demerits D:

DEFF NOT GOOD

I'm laughed, don't be offended :rotfl::rotfl:

'cause whatever you did I'm sure it wasn't "sexual harassment"

DEFF NOT GOOD

:rotfl:
still going with the converse, right?

I'm laughed, don't be offended :rotfl::rotfl:

'cause whatever you did I'm sure it wasn't "sexual harassment"

I actully did say something of the matter that could be included as sexual harrassment but it wasn't directly as "OHHH I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU" because it wasn't anything along those lines xD
But when the person comes to talk to me I'll just be honest because when I'm honest I don't get in as much trouble xD

:rotfl:
still going with the converse, right?

nah I got some epic flats at Target yesterday!
http://www.target.com/Flats-Womens-..._6_4/188-4177488-5806421?ie=UTF8&node=3429561

[:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter