The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

232323232%7Ffp54376%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D389442697332%3Bnu0mrj

Show me a cast member in a attraction seat

Normally I don't see CMs in an attraction vehicle (seat), but on my last visit, Splash Mountain was down for refurb and they were JUST bringing it back up so some CMs were "testing" it first. It was opened shortly after this.

IMGP0580.JPG

Show me something cold

The yellow is in the cape. I just had to take the opportunity to show a picture of my son's high school band marching down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A!!!

Show me a picture of a group of some sort performing in the parks.

The yellow is in the cape. I just had to take the opportunity to show a picture of my son's high school band marching down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A!!!

Show me a picture of a group of some sort performing in the parks.

LOVE the high school marching bands. We were fortunate to experience it twice with our girls and they were such special trips! Thank you for sharing and bringing back precious memories. :tink:

My heart is BREAKING that I will not be able to see my DS15 march in his first Disney parade this Dec. 30th. The HS band is playing in the 3 pm parade. It's just too costly to go at Christmas. Hopefully some of the other parents that ARE going will post a few pictures and I can post one here for you.

Well, it's been well over 24 hours, and no Chester & Hester's. Since I believe they are dinosaurs, here's another dino.

IMGP0369 by Ilivetogo toFL, on Flickr

Show me something in Adventureland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter