The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

232323232%7Ffp5437%3A%3Enu%3D3285%3E247%3E937%3EWSNRCG%3D38943%3A%3A3%3B832%3Bnu0mrj

Show me something from Main Street

My heart is BREAKING that I will not be able to see my DS15 march in his first Disney parade this Dec. 30th. The HS band is playing in the 3 pm parade. It's just too costly to go at Christmas. Hopefully some of the other parents that ARE going will post a few pictures and I can post one here for you.

:hug: As a former band Mom, I understand. :hug: I was fortunate enough to see both my daughters march; so sorry you can't arrange a quick trip. :sad2: I went through that in 2012 when DGD played in the International Youth Soccer Tournament with her soccer team. I cried everytime I saw the pictures on Facebook but was so happy she got to experience it! And then...in 2014...the team wanted to go again and I would NOT be "denied" again! Some good memories for this Mimi from that trip! :thumbsup2 :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter