The new pirate's quest

Hey Fly, I'm stuck on same as you :). I should just quit now before I totally lose it. There's no way I am going to get a fast enough time... LOL...

Peacefully said:
go up to the seats staring out into space in that same room. In front of one of them is a gem.

And which room was I just in? rofl

NVM - got it LOL

38 minutes to get to number 22

The pirate has lost his bones?

what kind of clue is that?

#14 Just found it - Space mountain quest desk. If you go into an empty room you will see the jewel in front of the first two seats

FlyingPegasus said:
38 minutes to get to number 22

The pirate has lost his bones?

what kind of clue is that?

LOL there's a skull in the room downstairs :)

Thanks for the help! It only took me 47:01 to finish LOL

Wonder what prize I will get?

I finished in 22 minutes. I'm hoping I get the host pirate pin. I can't seem to get into host game rooms to get it, and when I do I either lose or get dc.

Can someone please help me with #18 - Another famous captian works from here - TY

Never mind I finally got it - Captian's Quest Quarters

MomsGoneGoofy said:
Can someone please help me with #18 - Another famous captian works from here - TY

Never mind I finally got it - Captian's Quest Quarters

Go to Captain's Quarters room :)

Well I guess you don't win at these things without using a mule. :rolleyes: I thought I did great with a time of 11 minutes--without muling. Nope! No prize for me. :rotfl:

It took me 38 mins to finish this, so I knew nothing was going to happen. Then, I helped DH run through, he finished 12 mins and some change. Received word after the quest ended that he was #187 and received nothing. THAT I don't get! Between that and dc'ing while one of the two left standing in the Walk the Plank game, I had a really crappy VMK weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter