The New OFFICIAL December 2007 Thread - Who's Going?

This helps alot with splitting into resorts. Thanks for doing this.

I do have a slight date change to 12/11-12/18 (from 12/13-20) but close enough. I wonder if I can keep up the happy dance for eight months:banana:

NanB

Teresa/Disney8704 - Your dates are changed.

:cheer2: Can I join? We are going as agrand gathering . My In Laws are paying for our tickets and lodging at Port orleans riverside. Their not telling our 3 boys until a few days before Christmas - Its our present from them this year. We have to pay for transp. and the dining plan- I cna't wait. it will be the boys 1st time 7,9,15. great ages to go!!!! We will be there Dec 25th- Jan3rd-10 days~~~
Susan:cheer2:

disneybound - what a fantastic Christmas gift. :) My husband is sending my daughter and I for an early gift. He does not like WDW. :earseek: I will gladly accept the gift.

This helps alot with splitting into resorts. Thanks for doing this.

I do have a slight date change to 12/11-12/18 (from 12/13-20) but close enough. I wonder if I can keep up the happy dance for eight months:banana:

NanB

You are welcome! :)

Your dates are changed.

Hello. I'm going to be @ WL 12/01-12/09. We are also thinking we will attend the christmas party on 12/4. *SO EXCITED*

I got out of retail so I could be at Disney World for an entire week at Christmas!! I'm going to make the most of this!!

:thanks: 224 days to go! :cool1:

Teresa/Disney8704 - Your dates are changed.

disneybound - what a fantastic Christmas gift. :) My husband is sending my daughter and I for an early gift. He does not like WDW. :earseek: I will gladly accept the gift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter