The New OFFICIAL December 2007 Thread - Who's Going?

:thumbsup2 November 24th - December 3rd!!! Staying POR. Our first christmas in the world & first time taking our new Mouse fan (DD 14 months) :goodvibes
I cannot wait to see her reaction :banana: :love:

12/22-1/1... *cough*off-site*cough* <going to crawl back under my rock now.... :guilty:

I really like how you did the list by the Resort where we happen to be staying at, since it makes it very easy to read the list of members who are visiting WDW this coming December. :thumbsup2

:rolleyes1 I didn't see my name on the list the 1st time for POP, so I posted and now I'm on the list twice.

I'm sorry! :flower3:

We're going 11/30-12/8, currently @ SSR, but I ithink I'm gonna try to get into the BWV, although I doubt I will have any luck! But I can't wait, it will be our first trip during the holiday season!!!!:santa: :santa: :santa: We will also celebrate DS 7th b-day a little early (12/16) See ya all there!!!:woohoo:

Nov 29th - Dec 13th for me at POP.
I can't wait it has been booked for ages I spent hours reading this site and my passporter and figuring out my ADRs am I mad planning this far ahead?

I really like how you did the list by the Resort where we happen to be staying at, since it makes it very easy to read the list of members who are visiting WDW this coming December. :thumbsup2

Now you know who to look for...right? :hug:

When LoriMistress started the other thread, people were posting and I put the list together for her..then she placed it on her original post. She did not keep the colors like I created it though. I just couldn't have that. :laughing: Had to stick with the Christmas theme.

Looks like CSR and Swan are not too popular in December.

I was looking at who else was at the same resort (did not notice this originally) and realized I did not put mine down....to excited I guess. Could you please change this?
We are staying at POFQ 12/27-1/1 - first time on site!

Wups! I must have mis-typed. Mine should be 12/9 through 12/22.

Sorry about that.

Whoo Hoooooo!! We just booked at Bonnet Creek for Dec. 28-Jan 4. No, its NOT on site :sad1: :sad1: (we are so spoiled and usually on site!)
but WE ARE GOING!!!! :banana: :banana:

We will be there from Nov 26-Dec7 @ CSR.

Please add me to your December list.

12/2-12/9/07, Contemporary Resort

Thanks! :santa:

at PoP! This will be our first visit to the Magic Kingdom (well, my second, but it's been like 30 + years .. went a few years after it opened).

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter