• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The *NEW* Disney Resort Picture-of-the-Day Thread!

IMG_3004.jpg

Port Orleans Riverside- I just love this picture!

Here is another GF beauty that my son took with my camera..he's a pretty good shot!

IMG_0632.jpg

What's shocking is that I stayed at the Polynesian for over a week in July 2007, but never took any pictures of the resort!! :scared1:

:(

I know it's not a new day yet but I'm going to cheat a bit, here's a few more pics of Pop Century!

Miscellaneous915.jpg

Miscellaneous911.jpg

Miscellaneous909.jpg

Miscellaneous907.jpg

Miscellaneous901.jpg

Miscellaneous896.jpg

These were all taken with a 4 megapixel Pentax Optio MX4, really nice camera at the time, but definitely was not a low light camera. Took up to 3-4 seconds for a nighttime shot! :eek:

We're heading down again in March and both my DW and I have bought new cameras. I bought myself the Canon 870 IS, which I absolutely love and my DW bought the Canon S5 IS. We both have 8GB memory cards that hold up to 2400 pictures on Superfine quality and 8 Megapixels and we're both determined to fill those cards up multiple times! On best quality, I can get just over an hour of video too, so I'm looking forward to filming a couple of fireworks and parades! :yay:

That's a great pic! Was it taken on the MK ferry?

Thank you!
It was taken from Sunset Point- is that what it's called? Where couples get married?

oliviansmom17, love that picture- maybe next time I get there I am going to stay at the Poly

This is another picture from CBR, great scenery all around

IMG_0079.jpg

Thanks, Baghdad Bob! It's definitely worth it to get over to the Poly...very relaxing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter