The new cast of Dancing With The Stars

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
Season 14 - Starts March 19th - ABC 8pm (EDT)

Unfortunately Brooke Burke is back. :(

bug.gif
dancers3.gif
22.gif

Jack Wagner - singer /star of General Hospital
Melissa Gilbert - Little House on the Prairie
Donald Driver - Super bowl champ- Green Bay Packers
William Levy - model/dancer on J.Lo video
Sherri Shepherd - The View
Katherine Jenkins - opera singer
Gavin Degraw - singer
Martina Navratilova - tennis legend extraordinaire
Roshon Fegan - Disney actor
Maria Menounos - host on Entertainment Tonight
Jaleel White - actor - played Steve Urkel from Family Matters
Gladys Knight - singer

Ooops I posted about it not as completely as you did! Sorry

Pro partners:

Jack Wagner & Anna
Melissa Gilbert & Maks!!!! He's back!
Donald Driver & Tina
William Levy & Cheryl
Sherri Shepherd & Val
Katherine Jenkins & Mark
Gavin Degraw & Karina
Martina Navratilova & Tony
Roshon Fegan & Chelsie
Maria Menounos & Derek Hough
Jaleel White & Kym Johnson
Gladys Knight & Tristan

Yay Donald Driver! :cool1:

It is incredible to me that there hasn't been even a whiff of anything locally about him participating. :rotfl:

I dislike when they have a professional dancer on.

Oh well, unless Dimetri is on, I'll not be watching this go around.

Season 14:

bug.gif
dancers3.gif
22.gif

Donald driver - Super bowl champ- Green Bay Packers
William Levy - dancer/model on J.Lo video
Gavin Degraw - singer
Roshan Fagan - Disney actor
Maria Menudos - host on Entertainment Tonight
Gladys Knight - singer

At first glance, nobody jumps out as having dance in their back ground, but the one. And I have never heard of him, so unless I have been living under a rock for years and he is the hottest thing since sliced bread, he won't have a following to keep him around long.

There are a few that I could see as ones that I will be rooting for. First would be Melissa Gilbert. Have always loved her. Jack Wagner loved him on GH when I use to have time to watch it. Jaleel White and Donald Driver will be interesting to see how these two do.

Oooooo, I am a fan of Gladys Knight :yay:
Too funny about Brooke-Burke...CHARVEZ ;)

I know Sherri Shephard has been trying to be on the show forever, let's see how she does.

I used to be a Jack Wagner fan, decades ago, let's see if he wins me over again.

Katherine Jenkins is a beauiful as she sings, very curious to see how she does.
And Jaleel White? Well now, no need to wonder if there is going to be an Urkle costume this season:rotfl:

Tony has Martina Navratilova. He might actually have a chance to win. :yay: During her tennis legend days, Martina was like the Terminator. Her average match lasted 50 minutes as she decimated her opponents. She used to practice longer than her matches lasted. I predict she will last & go far this season.

William Levy - dancer/model on J.Lo video

After googling him:

images

(that was googling, not oogling him. he is cute.)

I would classify him more as a model/actor then a dancer. The JLo video he was in, he was her love interest.

But Jack Wagner has the much hated ANNA Trebunskaya. <spit!> I was thinking of rooting for him until they announced Anna as his partner. :(

After googling him:

images

I would classify him more as a model/actor then a dancer. The JLo video he was in, he was her love interest.

Can you find a semi-nudie pic of him? The pic they showed with J.Lo., he seemed really hot. he will probably do a lot of shirtless dances.

I'll change the description. :)

Good for Jack Wagner. He was recently let go from The Bold and The Beautiful, so having this opportunity came at the right time for him.

Oooooo, I am a fan of Gladys Knight :yay:
Too funny about Brooke-Burke...CHARVEZ ;)

I know Sherri Shephard has been trying to be on the show forever, let's see how she does.

I used to be a Jack Wagner fan, decades ago, let's see if he wins me over again.

Katherine Jenkins is a beauiful as she sings, very curious to see how she does.
And Jaleel White? Well now, no need to wonder if there is going to be an Urkle costume this season:rotfl:

Last season, I HATED how she just had to over pronounce CHARVEZ each and every time she introduced herself. Like, she had to make a point to remind us all that she got married and unlike many others in Hollywood, she actually took on her DH's last name.

After googling him:

images

Helllo:lovestruc:rotfl:

Can you find a semi-nudie pic of him? The pic they showed with J.Lo., he seemed really hot. he will probably do a lot of shirtless dances.

I'll change the description. :)

Ask and ye shall receive!!! Here's a couple of shirtless ones for ya.

pic02.jpg

images

Season 14:

bug.gif
dancers3.gif
22.gif

Donald Driver - Super bowl champ- Green Bay Packers
William Levy - model/dancer on J.Lo video
Gavin Degraw - singer
Roshan Fagan - Disney actor
Maria Menounos - host on Entertainment Tonight
Gladys Knight - singer

Excited to see Melissa Gilbert, Jack Wagner, Sherri Shephard (love her!!) and Gladys Knight on the list. I wonder if they brought Maria Menounos in to groom her to take Brooke's place....:confused3. I think Brooke is a horrible co-host! She asks the dumbest questions!
It should be interesting to see Martina in some of those costumes. She's very masculine.
When does the new season start?

I know less than half of those people. Oh well. I'll be doing a lot of fast forwarding...kills less time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter