The NEW Boo to you! MNSSHP official thread 2013

I'm convinced "crowded" is all about perception and not actual facts and figures. One persons crowd is another persons reasonable. We're at the party tonight too - got here at 7:15pm (got distracted by those F&W booths, oops!), came in and got wristbands/bags, got our Sorcerers cards, waited for Mickey for a few mins, went and met Jack Sparrow, rode on PotC... and we've only been here 45mins!

Absolutely. Makes qualitative descriptions of crowds (busy, not busy, etc.) practically useless.

Have a great time!

Has anyone been to the party and met Mickey there? I could swear I read somewhere that it was Mickey in a Halloween outfit and it was on my to-do list, but I just asked a CM and she insisted it was just Mickey in his regular outfit? I met Minnie at our last party in her witchy outfit and I really thought Mickey had a party-only outfit too

We met talking Mickey for our party and he was wearing the exact same thing the next morning. Didn't like him either time, and the fact that he wasn't in a Halloween costume just made it more annoying.

And in that 7mins, we walked over to Frontierland and got a 2nd row spot standing behind some kids sitting on the curb for the parade - perfect! :goodvibes

I'm convinced "crowded" is all about perception and not actual facts and figures. One persons crowd is another persons reasonable. We're at the party tonight too - got here at 7:15pm (got distracted by those F&W booths, oops!), came in and got wristbands/bags, got our Sorcerers cards, waited for Mickey for a few mins, went and met Jack Sparrow, rode on PotC... and we've only been here 45mins!

Also depends on where you are.. Main Street and hub is packed

smitch425 said:
We met talking Mickey for our party and he was wearing the exact same thing the next morning. Didn't like him either time, and the fact that he wasn't in a Halloween costume just made it more annoying.

Thanks so much for replying! I'm a bit disappointed its not "Halloween Mickey" but at least we won't stand in the line now! :)

How quickly does the Mickeys not so scary merchandise sell out? How quickly is it restocked? I want the orange t shirt! :rotfl2:

jade88 said:
How quickly does the Mickeys not so scary merchandise sell out? How quickly is it restocked? I want the orange t shirt! :rotfl2:

The Emporium was the only place I found a shirt the other night and I bought it after the 2nd parade. Try and buy it early though because the Emporium was CRAZY busy after the parades and fireworks.

Also depends on where you are.. Main Street and hub is packed

They're always packed, and I've always wondered why. Why not wander around the park and do party stuff rather than sitting on Main Street for half the night?

Did tonight's party really sell out? It looks like we may have hit the magical week of non-sold out parties last week.:thumbsup2

They're always packed, and I've always wondered why. Why not wander around the park and do party stuff rather than sitting on Main Street for half the night? Did tonight's party really sell out? It looks like we may have hit the magical week of non-sold out parties last week.:thumbsup2

Yup was sold out a day ago.. The peeps wagon was outside the entrance tonight black bats cool..

Aww we never saw the Peeps wagon!! SUCH a good time though, we had a blast!!

2 parties and we never saw any peeps. Not that we needed anymore candy but it seemed odd. I guess they were gone by the time we left the park so that explains it.

We were at 5 parties and saw peeps at each one. One party my son was given a whole T0T bag filled with peeps. On sunday, we left around 11:30 and were given 2 black peeps each. I didn't notice they were bats.

Sunday's party was the emptiest of the parties we attended. It was so nice having it so empty. 3 of the parties we attended were sold out. Huge difference, especially for the sold out ones that didn't rain.

We even got to see Jack and Sally on Sunday with a 10 minute wait! Same for Pooh and friends, right after the fireworks. We almost saw Sparrow, but he had to leave for the 2nd parade and we just missed him with only one other family in front of us waiting for him.

lovethattink said:
We were at 5 parties and saw peeps at each one. One party my son was given a whole T0T bag filled with peeps. On sunday, we left around 11:30 and were given 2 black peeps each. I didn't notice they were bats.

Sunday's party was the emptiest of the parties we attended. It was so nice having it so empty. 3 of the parties we attended were sold out. Huge difference, especially for the sold out ones that didn't rain.

We even got to see Jack and Sally on Sunday with a 10 minute wait! Same for Pooh and friends, right after the fireworks. We almost saw Sparrow, but he had to leave for the 2nd parade and we just missed him with only one other family in front of us waiting for him.

I agree Sunday was amazingly uncrowded. We spent the whole day at MK and pretty much walked on all rides all day, even though we had FP+, we didn't use them as there were just no lines. The party was so nice and lines were short for just about everything. I am so glad we picked that party night.

patrickpiteo said:
Yup was sold out a day ago.. The peeps wagon was outside the entrance tonight black bats cool..

I forgot about those until we were leaving and I saw the wagon.

photos_101 said:
I agree Sunday was amazingly uncrowded. We spent the whole day at MK and pretty much walked on all rides all day, even though we had FP+, we didn't use them as there were just no lines. The party was so nice and lines were short for just about everything. I am so glad we picked that party night.

Us too! Sundays crowds were really light. We went on Monday as well and they were pretty light than too.

We are a family of Peeps haters and did see the wagon outside the park both parties, but we skipped them because...YUCK. LOL.

Thanks so much for replying! I'm a bit disappointed its not "Halloween Mickey" but at least we won't stand in the line now! :)

We met Mickey with a Halloween costume with Minnie on Oct. 20 at the Halloween Party at Expostion Hall. They were both in Halloween costume and not talking.

cavepig said:
We met Mickey with a Halloween costume with Minnie on Oct. 20 at the Halloween Party at Expostion Hall. They were both in Halloween costume and not talking.

I kinda wish they'd kept it that way instead of changing it. When we went it was talking Mickey and Minnie was separate and in Fantasyland- we got her in her Halloween costume but I'd have loved both

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter