The Music of Disney May Exercise Challenge

Whew. Busy day but finally managing to check in. Adding 105 minutes - horses and walking.

105/1860

Now to update numbers. Might take a little bit since my family seems to be clingy/needy this evening.

I'm back and here's where we stand. No color changes today, but a few of us are close. Since we're still on our way to a color change, I offer this for today's song:

And in case you're unfamiliar with - or even a fan of - Brother Bear, here's a clip of this song within the movie:

Between trips and a wedding, it sounds like May is going to be a big month for our group! Feel free to share all of the fun times with the rest of us. BonnieF, how did the Colbert show taping go?

We have our first color changes on the board! sjrec and ljcrochet have both reached Bravo Blue! So a big BRAVO to them! :stitch::stitch::stitch:

Is anyone a fan of the Disney Fairy movies? I think my daughter and I have seen them all. Today's Disney song of the day is from Tinkerbell and The Pirate Fairy and it's all about embracing your true self:

45 more minutes from yesterday.

Should I count cleaning up the mess that happened in my daughter's room when some of her ceiling fell in today? Part of our AC units are in the attic above our daughter's room. It looks like maybe one froze up and the ice started melting all into the bedroom, causing part of the ceiling to fall. Yay. So we've all three been cleaning, trying to dry the floor, and moving things out for the past couple of hours. I think I will count half of it, at least.

So, 105 more minutes total since last check in.

235/1860

On a happier note, :darth::chewy:May the 4th:chewy::darth: be with you!

We have two more color changes to celebrate today. PollyannaMom and Twilight Sparkle (me) have both reached Bravo Blue! :darth::chewy::darth::chewy::darth::chewy:

And in honor of May the 4th, I have to post these as our Disney songs (yes, songs today) of the day:

One because I loved it -

and one for the purists -

Enjoy and have a great day, everyone!

Oh my goodness, @Twilight Sparkle! How unexpected!

30-minute walk

170/1600

Loving the May 4th music! :chewy::darth::yoda:

The first video reminds me of the Piano Guys Star Wars cello duel.

Yes, not exactly what I expected to see when my daughter went up to her room and then calls out "Ummm, we have a problem."

How did I miss Yoda?! I didn't even see him. Glad you included him in your post. He deserves a little honoring, too.

Love the cello video!!!! Thanks for sharing. The backdrop and special effects are super fun. I think we might finally relax and watch one of the SW movies in a few minutes.

How did I miss Yoda?! I didn't even see him. Glad you included him in your post. He deserves a little honoring, too.

Love the cello video!!!! Thanks for sharing. The backdrop and special effects are super fun. I think we might finally relax and watch one of the SW movies in a few minutes.
Yoda is on the main similes page, not the Disney page. And also :ewok:, which I didn't see before!

I hadn't seen the violin video before so I'm glad you included it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter