The movie Beauty and the Beast , we saw it ( no spoilers please)

Thank you Pea-n-me! I saw that interview and really liked the detail he mentioned about how they captured his facial expressions. I just wish I could see a shot of he and Emma dancing with him in his "puppeteering" suit on stilts! :)

We finally got to see it last night. Wow, very impressive! I remember when Emma Watson was announced as Belle that the casting was perfect and she pulled it off. I thought her singing was fine...maybe she's not a Broadway singer, but she did very well. If there was any doubt of her shaking the typecast of Hermoine, this should do it. (Although there was one fleeting thought one time when she was holding a stick and I was thinking, just use your wand and put a spell on him)

Also enjoyed the nod to "Sound of Music"...almost thought "the hills are alive" was going to happen.

I enjoyed the movie a lot. But I think Emma Watson was the weak link. I thought she was charming, but the singing was weak. I expect more from a Disney lead. I love Disney tunes and love listening to soundtracks. I won't need this one.

And what's with her British accent? I know she's British, but actors are trained to lost the accent for some roles, right? I love her accent, but it just felt so out of place in a French village.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter