The Most MAGICAL Trip Of Them All! "EVERYTHING'S PERFECT!" Oct. 2012 UPDATE 1/11

Congratulations Jess on getting into the DCP! So happy for you! I feel like I know you...I've read and loved all your TR's. Can't wait to follow along with this one!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Congrats on the college program! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 So this means live reports, right? popcorn::

Thank you so much! Most likely. I have to figure out what I'm gonna do.

:yay:Here I am from the beginning of this TR.:banana: I am sooooo looking forward to reading more.

Your Belle costume is awesome and exactly what I would picture you being for Halloween!!!

Good luck with your DCP. Can't wait to read all about it.

Wonderful! I'm glad you're here!
Aww thank you!
Thanks!

What?! Another TR already? I think I am still n the middle of your other TRs. Whoops, so far behind. I'm so excited to hear all the stories behind all the pics I've seen earlier. I know I said it before, but Congrats! So excited for you! And it makes me want to plan another trip so badly - one, to see the new Fantasyland. But also two, to meet you because you will be an amazing CM!

Yup! Haha well feel free to catch up at any time. :laughing: I know, I am excited to share! Thank you so much! You definitely should! I would absolutely LOVE to meet you! Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I just wanted to post here so I can subscribe but also to let you know that I did it! I went ahead and started our honeymoon trip report here on the board. Just look for Tiger Lily and Cubbie Bear's Travels! I can't wait to read more and I am subscribed now

Teresa

Aww thank you! Okay, I will next time I have a free moment!

I worked in the gift shop at pop century. It's my absolute favorite value resort. But, I have a feeling that will change after I stay at art of animation (hopefully in the near future!)

Aww that's really cool! AoA is INCREDIBLE, I visited on this October trip but I didn't stay there. SO UNBELIEVABLE.

subbing in...WOW, you just started and already on page 5. You're one loved DISer! Can't wait to hear about the magic...

Hahaaha aw thanks! I have more followers than I thought! :rotfl: Thank you!

I followed your trip on twitter and Instagram. Promise I'm not a stalker just LOVE disney too! :) can't wait to read your report!

Haha a lot of people do, don't worry! Thank you!

Happy to be subbing in on another trip report, I really enjoyed your Christmas one :-)

Thank you!

Hahaha what a brilliant beginning to a Halloween TR. Pure genius. Love it!

Thank you!

Your hair is so, so, so postively perfect in every way. princess: Love the bow.

Aww thank you! I'm glad you like the bow! It's from Magical Ribbons! :goodvibes

Yay for another trip report. :)

Thank you!

I am here (followed over from December TR) and following along as well! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Like I told you before the CP is going to be one of the best experiences of your life (at least it is for me) and hopefully we will get to meet at some point:goodvibes

Awesome - glad to see you here! I can't wait to share! Aww thanks - I just know it will be! Yes hopefully!!

Bring on the new trip report! :cool1::dance3:

Woohoo! Will do!

great i can't wait to read more

Thank you!

Yay! I'm here! I'm super excited to hear all about the Oct Trip, I love fall trips to WDW, the decorations and MNSSHP, totally awesome!!

Thank you! So do I!

Jess, I've read all your other trip reports but I don't think I've commented on them. Congratulations on the College Program. That's awesome and you will be making memories of a lifetime. My oldest daughter is a year older than you so I can relate to juggling college and everything else that goes with it.

I love the relationship you have with your Mom. It reminds me of how I am with my girls.

The picture of you as Belle is terrific. I think you could definitely pull off Belle as a character walking around Disney.

I look forward to hearing all about your Halloween Trip.

Aww well thank you so much! Yes, I definitely will be! Yeah, college is nuts. Especially this semester. It's killing me a little bit. :headache:

Aww thank you! I love my Mom!

Thank you so much!

Thanks!

looking forward to see if you were in any of the same places as us on your trip, we came home on the 6th in the middle of your trip.

also wondering if the Oct 4th monsoon rain got you guys like it did us.:rotfl:

Haha maybe we were!

I was there the night of the 4th and it was BAD. We had MNSSHP on the 5th, thankfully, so we didn't get hit with it.

Seriously I don't know where you find the time to write up such awesome trip reports. I spend an absolute age just reading them :goodvibes

Yesterday was taken up with the survival guide and I'm now subscribing to the May 2012 Frump trip and this one :)

The Disboards are taking over my life!!!

Can't wait to read more.

Lucie

Haha I seriously don't either. It's really hard this semester because I'm SO incredibly busy.. but hopefully before my DCP starts I can finish this one up! Yet... I haven't even started it yet. :rolleyes: We will see.

Haha I'm so glad you like the reports!

Hahaha that's not a bad thing. :thumbsup2

Thanks!

Hi Jess! Can't wait to continue experiencing all of this Disney awesomeness vicariously through you! Also, congrats on the DCP! I know it's going to be an awesome and exciting time for you!

Thank you so much! And yes, thank you! I am sure it will be!

Yay for another frump trip report! And super excited to hear how you were excepted into the college program while you were in disney. How magical. It doesn't get better than that.

Thank you! I know - it was literally perfect!

eeep! I'm so excited for this trip report! I've done such a bad job of commenting on the other ones, but I promise I read every update. I can't wait to hear about MNSSHP, I've always wanted to go.

Thank you so much! Haha that's okay - I'm just glad you read them! Thanks! It was the best night of my life. :goodvibes

I was so sad your Christmas report was over, but so excited for this one! We did the MNSSHP in 2010 and are going back in 2013 in Oct- love Fall at the Resort!

Aww thank you! That's awesome! Halloween in Disney is SO PERFECT.

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to hearing about your October Trip!

I'm just wondering: I didn't see an update on NYE on your x mas report... did I miss a page? lol

Debbie

Thank you!
Yeah, I posted new years updates! Look in the table of contents for December 31st - it's the second post of the thread. The links should direct you to the updates!

ME!!!! I'm here! Can't wait to hear about it in detail because I know it was amazing!!! I'll try to be better on the comments this time. :thumbsup2

Woohoo! Thank you! Haha whatever works for you, girl! I just hope you enjoy reading!

I've read all your trip reports so far and am excited to check out this one too! Can't wait to see the MNSSHP stuff! I want to go to that so bad!
I'm so looking forward to all the College Program information! I wish I would have known about it 2 years ago. My husband is still in school and we're throwing around the idea of moving down there/doing the CP somehow every other day!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to write about it!
Aww you definitely should! It is going to be an incredible experience!

Just finished the Christmas TR in time to start this one.

LOVE your Belle costume!!!! I'm so jealous - I have been looking everywhere for the blue and white outfit to wear for Halloween. All I am able to find is the yellow ball gown. Where did you get it?

The pic of you with the bow staring at the castle is precious. It's a perfect representation of your dreams coming true. I would have that one blown up and framed.

Awesome! I'm glad you're here!
Thank you! My aunt's Mom actually made it for me!
Thank you so much! That's exactly what I was thinking. :goodvibes

Hey Jess,
Just finished your reports, I love them!!!
Also congratulations on the college program!!!!
Cant wait to hear more about your October trip Im going to take my girls
next year for the Halloween celebration.
Lisa

Thank you! :goodvibes
I hope you guys have a good time next year!

Just finished reading your Ultimate Survival Guide, so of course here I am to read about your Fall trip!

Thank you! I'm glad you're here!

From the sounds of things I need to read your previous trip reports! Sounds Like I am in for a great time

Teresa

Haha yes, that would definitely help your understanding! Just make sure you know what a "frump" and "the deer face" are and you should be set ;) I hope you enjoy the reports - we have a lot of fun!

Yay Jess the college program how exciting and perfect for you.. can't wait to read this trip report, as my next trip will then end of Oct 2013 for the food and wine festival..

Thank you so much!
I hope you have a good trip next year!

OMG so excited!! Totally following along :D

Thank you!

Yay! Another TR. I LOVED your Christmas one. We are staying at BLT in the beginning of December so it was super helpful to read!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Congratulations on the college program. They are so lucky to have you!

Thank you so much! AH you're gonna love it!

Thank you!!! :goodvibes I'm glad you think so!

Love your trip reports! You have a great talent to tell a story and make people feel like they are right there with you.

Aww thank you so much! That means a lot to me! :)

YAY another trip report! So looking forward to hearing about this extra-magical trip! Your Ultimate Survival Guide was so fantastic- a Disney masterpiece! :thumbsup2

I think I congratulated you on instagram or twitter, but just wanted to say again CONGRATS on the DCP!! It is so exciting to see how you are making your dreams come true! You will be such a great addition to the Disney team- visitors will be so lucky to have you taking care of them as concierge! I know you will spread lots of pixie dust and make people happy! Enjoy every minute!:flower1::flower1:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you again! I can't even wait! It will be absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to interact with all of the guests, it's going to make me so happy. Thanks - I will!

:cheer2: Congrats on the DCP! You're going to have a blast working down there. It gives you a totally different perspective of Disney! And there are so many nice people who work down there, you will meet so many new friends. By far, working for Disney was my favorite, most fun job! Good luck! :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I know I will. I can't wait! Yes, I am sue I will! Where did you work?

Congrats to you and the upcoming DCP experience!! I am so jealous. We were in Disney Oct. 6-13! It was our first time getting to trick or treat in the MK. We loved the HalloWishes fireworks. I can't get that song out of my head. Looking forward to your TR.

Thank you so much! Aww were you? How fun! I'm glad you went to MNSSHP! It really is the best. Thank you!

Just caught up on the last few posts of your Christmas report and clicked over here. CONGRATS on getting into the college program:cool1: You're going to love it! I'm going to be living in Orlando from January-May next year, so maybe we'll run into each other sometime:) I enjoyed my time volunteering at Give Kids the World so much during my college program that I'm moving back to spend some time volunteering there again (luckily my current job is allowing me to work from home for a few months... can't wait to call Orlando home again!).

We're headed down for Food and Wine next weekend for the first time... any tips on what days or times of day are best to be at Epcot after your recent trip? I'm expecting big crowds no matter when we go, but debating between Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Thank you so much! I know I will - I can't wait! Yes, maybe we will! That's really wonderful - what a great experience!

Have lots of fun! Any days that are NOT weekend are the best times to go. Maybe friday.

Congratulations on being accepted for the DCP :cheer2: Im super jealous, you will have such a fab time, I wish I could have done it with my uni course but it just wasnt to be.

Cant wait to read all about your trip, I love your trip reports! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thank you so much! I know I definitely will! :) The program I'm in really doesn't suggest me taking off time from school, but it's way too much of a priority. I'M GOIN!

Thank you!

Congratulations on getting accepted into the CP!! I am set to graduate in May, and am going to apply in person in December on our trip!! Crossing my fingers!! Can't wait to hear more about this trip!!

Thank you so much! Are applications going to be up in December? Hopefully! If they aren't, just apply online the day they come out and I'm sure you'll hear back very quickly :) Thank you!

Just finished commenting on your last tr and now I'm here!

7 pages and you haven't even posted your first real update?! MAN, Dis-celeb much? :lmao:

Thank you! Hahaha I know! I'm so busy I don't even have time to write one. :rotfl: Oh well. I'll get to it soon!

Oh yay! I didn't know your started this! I was following along your pics on Instagram so now I am excited to read what happened!

Yes! Thank you! I'm glad you're here!

Yayyy! Definitely in for the fun again!!
You make such an absolutely stunning Belle by the way!
So happy for you that you get to live your dream of being a CM :goodvibes
I know that you will do an incredible job and have such an amazing experience!

I'm so glad!
Aww thank you!
I know, I am absoutely thrilled! Thank you!

Joining in. and OMGing.
First that picture of you dressed as Belle you need to be Belle in the park

also "I just got accepted for my DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM"
Congrats I'm so excited for you :thumbsup2

Aww thank you so much! That means a lot to me! :goodvibes
Thank you!!

It makes me smile seeing all the comments for Jess and how loved she is.

Bless your heart Jess that you take the time to reply to everyone too. It must take you forever. You are such a celebrity now, they are going to have to hire some security for you at your resort to keep the crazy fans away!

Aww thank you!

I know, I'm tight on time but I make it happen! Haha seriously though. :lmao: Too funny.

Congratulations Jess on getting into the DCP! So happy for you! I feel like I know you...I've read and loved all your TR's. Can't wait to follow along with this one!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the reports!

Hey Jess, when's the first part of your trip coming? It sounds very interesting and I can't wait to see what happens!

Yay, I'm in!! Love mother daughter trips, I can't wait till my DD is older so we can have our own :goodvibes
Seriously though, you are DISboard famous Jess, 8 pages before the first update, woo hoo!! :cool1:
Can't wait to hear all about it :cheer2:

:hmghost: Happy Halloween. :hmghost:

Jess

img5016l.jpg

*Before confusion arises, this is my halloween costume. I am not officially a Disney princess. :laughing:

Really excited to read this one - your trip reports are always a delight, but Dinsye + Halloween = joy. How can it get better than that?

Love your costume too, you make a fabulous Belle. I've not been to Disney at halloween yet, but I'm definately going to do it in the next couple of years, and am very keen for this to be my costume

il_570xN.383129568_2tna.jpg

How perfect is that? The store has so many wonderful costumes. Crazy expensive, but so wonderful, I'd love them all...

Neverbug creations

Found in an in depth search of the internet for Disney costumes that aren't those creepy 'sexy princess' outfits. :confused3

Anyway, really looking forward to hearing about your trip. Cant believe how many trip reports you have done, they are all educational and entertaining so can't wait to read along with this one, not to mention your gorgeous pictures. Especially your castle pictures :angel:

Congrats on getting accepted to the College Program!! That is the one thing that I wish I had done before I graduated. I hope you have the time of your life!

I can't wait to hear all about your life changing trip! I have never done a mother daughter trip before (my Dad likes Disney too much I don't know if he'd ever let us leave him at home:rotfl2:) but after reading about how much fun you and your Mom have I might have to talk mine into it soon!

Happy to be here! Well Jess, you are sooooo popular. And it is really not hard to see whyyyyy.
This is a true story, when i saw you in the Belle costume I stopped breathing for a minute! I thought OH MY GOSH, she was called back to be a character! I was sure you were an official Belle! That seemed like just the thing you would do, wait to tell us and then spring it on your adoring trip report fans. Well, that is an AMAZING costume. it is adorable. You make a very sweet and believable Belle.
Belle was always my favorite but now Repunzel is right up there too.
Anyway, you are so sweet to answer back to so many posts by your loyal readers. And your readers are increasing!
I can't wait to hear about this trip and also everything about the college program.
Thanks again for writing and shareing. It actually means alot as I enjoy it so much.

I was there the night of the 4th and it was BAD. We had MNSSHP on the 5th, thankfully, so we didn't get hit with it.

the 4th we were in DTD doing the run from building to building rain shuffle...ran ouy of buildings to hid in while going through the old pleasure island.

Yay, I'm in!! Love mother daughter trips, I can't wait till my DD is older so we can have our own :goodvibes
Seriously though, you are DISboard famous Jess, 8 pages before the first update, woo hoo!! :cool1:
Can't wait to hear all about it :cheer2:

I'm so glad! I hope you have amazing mother daughter trips in the future :) Hahaha I know! It's because I don't have time to write an update because of school. :headache: Maybe tonight. Maybe.

Really excited to read this one - your trip reports are always a delight, but Dinsye + Halloween = joy. How can it get better than that?

Love your costume too, you make a fabulous Belle. I've not been to Disney at halloween yet, but I'm definately going to do it in the next couple of years, and am very keen for this to be my costume

il_570xN.383129568_2tna.jpg

How perfect is that? The store has so many wonderful costumes. Crazy expensive, but so wonderful, I'd love them all...

Neverbug creations

Found in an in depth search of the internet for Disney costumes that aren't those creepy 'sexy princess' outfits. :confused3

Anyway, really looking forward to hearing about your trip. Cant believe how many trip reports you have done, they are all educational and entertaining so can't wait to read along with this one, not to mention your gorgeous pictures. Especially your castle pictures :angel:

Aww thank you so much!

Thanks! You definitely need to get to Disney for Halloween ASAP! It's beyond incredible. That dress is cool! What is it exactly?

I know! I love writing trip reports - it's so much fun! I'm glad you think so - thank you so much!!

Congrats on getting accepted to the College Program!! That is the one thing that I wish I had done before I graduated. I hope you have the time of your life!

I can't wait to hear all about your life changing trip! I have never done a mother daughter trip before (my Dad likes Disney too much I don't know if he'd ever let us leave him at home:rotfl2:) but after reading about how much fun you and your Mom have I might have to talk mine into it soon!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

Hahaha that's adorable. You're lucky that your Dad loves Disney! My Dad likes it but he really just goes because my Mom and I are so in love with it. :laughing: I'm not complaining though - he's completely supportive of the whole Disney obsession! Maybe you and your Mom will get to go on one someday though! :)

count me in...popcorn::

Yay!

Happy to be here! Well Jess, you are sooooo popular. And it is really not hard to see whyyyyy.
This is a true story, when i saw you in the Belle costume I stopped breathing for a minute! I thought OH MY GOSH, she was called back to be a character! I was sure you were an official Belle! That seemed like just the thing you would do, wait to tell us and then spring it on your adoring trip report fans. Well, that is an AMAZING costume. it is adorable. You make a very sweet and believable Belle.
Belle was always my favorite but now Repunzel is right up there too.
Anyway, you are so sweet to answer back to so many posts by your loyal readers. And your readers are increasing!
I can't wait to hear about this trip and also everything about the college program.
Thanks again for writing and shareing. It actually means alot as I enjoy it so much.

Haha welcome to another TR! Hahaha aw thanks. :laughing: I'm just bringing together Disney lovers with my own passion for Disney!
Aww haha I wish! I'll keep auditioning - maybe someday! I would do that kind of thing, but don't expect it because it didn't happen. :laughing: It's just a dream - but that's the beauty of Halloween! Thank you so much - I'm glad you think so!
Ahh Rapunzel is my favorite too! Then Ariel. Then Jasmine. Then Belle! :)
Haha it takes forever, but I'm happy to do so! And haha yes it definitely seems so!
Thank you so much! And you are very welcome!

Can't wait to read more.

Thank you!

the 4th we were in DTD doing the run from building to building rain shuffle...ran ouy of buildings to hid in while going through the old pleasure island.

Haha we were at DTD on the 4th too! We went to dinner at Raglan Road! How funny!

Haha we were at DTD on the 4th too! We went to dinner at Raglan Road! How funny!

we found that the drains in the walkways on the west side could not handle the amount of rain coming down...puddles were up to our ankles.

if you saw a double stroller flying past your restraunt, with two kids cracking up because of the rain, and shivvering, and two adults having to just laugh along with them from trying to navigate running under an umbrella to keep them somewhat dry that was us.::yes::

also was the first time we ever had to buy warm clothing while there to keep the kids warm...ended up getting two new sweatshirts, but good thing is they ran big so they can wear them for a few years.

So over the past few months I have caught up on all your wonderful trip reports. I am a Florida native, and currently live in Orlando and visit the parks frequently but I just love reading your Trip Reports.

Congrats on the College Program!!! I currently work at Universal and absolutely love love love working in a theme park, you sound like you would be great at concierge! You already know almost everything about staying and visiting Disney so that will be great to pass down to your future guests!

Can't wait to hear all about your Halloween trip :goodvibes

Joining in..popcorn::
Can't wait to read, you are so adorable. Congradulations!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you're here! :goodvibes

Joining in. I don't post a whole lot but I really enjoy reading your TRs. :goodvibes

That's totally fine! I'm just glad you enjoy reading! Thanks for being here! :)

we found that the drains in the walkways on the west side could not handle the amount of rain coming down...puddles were up to our ankles.

if you saw a double stroller flying past your restraunt, with two kids cracking up because of the rain, and shivvering, and two adults having to just laugh along with them from trying to navigate running under an umbrella to keep them somewhat dry that was us.::yes::

also was the first time we ever had to buy warm clothing while there to keep the kids warm...ended up getting two new sweatshirts, but good thing is they ran big so they can wear them for a few years.

Haha oh goodness, that's not good!

Aww that's adorable. It sounds like you guys had fun even though it was probably crazy :laughing: I don't remember seeing you guys but I'm sure we coincidentally ran by eachother at some point!

That's perfect! I always end up buying new sweatshirts in Disney too because I sometimes forget that Florida has the ability of getting cold.:rolleyes:

So over the past few months I have caught up on all your wonderful trip reports. I am a Florida native, and currently live in Orlando and visit the parks frequently but I just love reading your Trip Reports.

Congrats on the College Program!!! I currently work at Universal and absolutely love love love working in a theme park, you sound like you would be great at concierge! You already know almost everything about staying and visiting Disney so that will be great to pass down to your future guests!

Can't wait to hear all about your Halloween trip :goodvibes

I'm so glad you read the trip reports! Thank you so much! :) I'm glad you still like to read them even if you can go there often!

Thank you so much! What kind of job do you have at Universal? Haha I think they cast me very well... I will get the opportunity to let me greatest talent shine! It's really exciting! I am looking forward to making a lot of guests very happy!

Thank you! I can't wait to tell about it!

that dress that LumosQ102 posted is from a painting of a women in the haunted mansion. it is really pretty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter