The Most MAGICAL Trip Of Them All! "EVERYTHING'S PERFECT!" Oct. 2012 UPDATE 1/11

OK so I'm finally caught up. Now that the trip report is over! LOL :rotfl: The holidays are such a busy time for me and I totally neglected The Dis. Excellent trip report and I know I wrote this in another one of your reports but CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your acceptance! I can't wait to read along with your college program!

Ahhh I hope you're having an amazing time!! Yes, let me know! I left Disney on the 4th and I will be back soon!

Seriously I know! Aww how fun! Yeah.. I understand, I would've been tired too! Weird.. I'll check that out! And hahaha SAME HERE. It's alright.. it's all about the experience!

I have had an AMAZING time so far!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!!!! You'll have to let me know what building you end up in! I'm Patterson and building 16!

-I went to New Fantasyland for the first time yesterday and it was GORGEOUS!!! My roommates and I got to meet Ariel and I almost cried!

-That sounds like an AWESOME way to get accepted!!! I was in my dorm room and I FREAKED OUT! I can't believe I'm living my dream!

-I LOVE Alice! I can't wait to meet her soon!

-Me and roommates just made a ressie for 1900 for next week!

-I just got my Dooney and Bourke a few days ago and I'm in LOVE! I got the classic tote in the classic print! You'll probably see me carrying it around at some point :)

-As soon as I get paid I wanna buy probably the wristlet one in the print you bought!

-I love my "new cast member" pin that I got! I still wear it :)

-I can't wait for you to check in!!!!

dsc0247xu.jpg

OMG that pictures makes me feel so old and frumpy. I have photos of me being dressed just like you (short shorts, cute tops) during our Disneymoon in August 2011, and photos of me being dressed just like your mom (longer shorts, less fitted tops) during my baby girl's first trip last week. Scary!

I rarely comment, but I follow all your TR and enjoy them so much! I looked for you in early January around the Beach & Yacht club resorts, but didn't see you.

I love that every time I come to the DIS now there are like 25 Jess updates happening.

We have talked about this at length and I'm sure we will continue to do so, but for the sake of this update, I must say:

CONGRATULATIONS JESS!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO DO AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

party:

Aww, it's so cute, you look even happier than you usually do in Disney! That is quite a feat.

That picture of you guys in front of the castle mural is SO perfect. Ahhh happy happy happy.

WOW @ that Alice. The character is supposed to be a child! Someone else called in sick that day obviously. Her make-up really isn't helping either. Sigh... they REALLY need me down there, don't they? (I am Alice height!)

Of course you would meet another DCP Concierge person right away. You + Disney just = extra magic all the time.

Another magical report!!! I loved this one so much because it reminded me so much of my own trip and of course had the best ending of all time. AHHH. Wonderful job as usual!

OMG that pictures makes me feel so old and frumpy. I have photos of me being dressed just like you (short shorts, cute tops) during our Disneymoon in August 2011, and photos of me being dressed just like your mom (longer shorts, less fitted tops) during my baby girl's first trip last week. Scary!

I rarely comment, but I follow all your TR and enjoy them so much! I looked for you in early January around the Beach & Yacht club resorts, but didn't see you.

I just realized that my comment could be taken the wrong way. By no means did I meant to say that your mom is old and frumpy. It was just a shock for me to see your photo, think back to my two previous trips, and feel like I've aged one generation in the span of 16 months. You and your mom both look awesome. :thumbsup2

I already knew you got into the College Program, but I started tearing up reading your latest update. It was just sheer perfection and absolute Disney magic! I can't imagine a better way to find out that you've gotten accepted. I'm so excited and happy for you!!!:woohoo: :yay: :cool1: :banana: :hyper:

Applications for fall come out really really soon and I'm incredibly nervous. :scared1: I've also dreamed about doing this since I was little and hopefully soon I'll also be living my Disney dreams.

I'm following you on twitter and I'll definitely be following along if you decided to do a blog. :)

Aww! I am so happy for you! As I was reading the final update and seeing how you receiving your acceptance letter all played out, I was getting more and more choked up. That is the PERFECT fairy tale ending to your vacation!

The look on your face when you found out is beyond excitement! You're kind of radiating happiness! Perfect end to a trip.

I was SO happy! Thank you!

Great trip report! Congratulations on making the college program I think I'm going to apply next year or the year after. =)

Thank you so much! I hope it all works out for you! :)

Wow, finding out you were accepted to the DCP WHILE you're in Disney is SO perfect!!! :banana: :woohoo: I'm so happy for you, you're going to have such an amazing time down there! Maybe I'll run into you in February!

Park Fare looks adorable, I'd love to try it sometime, for some reason I always forget the Pooh characters are there! :goodvibes

Sounds like it was an amazing trip, and just think, in a few days, you will be starting the adventure of a lifetime! Yay!!! :woohoo:

It was AMAZING! Thank you so much! Yeah that would be so fun! Let me know when you're down there.

Thanks! Yeah it's really cute. I forget that too!

I KNOW I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE IT AHHH :banana:

OK so I'm finally caught up. Now that the trip report is over! LOL :rotfl: The holidays are such a busy time for me and I totally neglected The Dis. Excellent trip report and I know I wrote this in another one of your reports but CONGRATULATIONS!!! on your acceptance! I can't wait to read along with your college program!

Haha that's alright! I had to rush the ending a little bit because I'm trying to finish up before my program! Thank you so much! :) I can't wait to live it!

I have had an AMAZING time so far!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!!!! You'll have to let me know what building you end up in! I'm Patterson and building 16!

-I went to New Fantasyland for the first time yesterday and it was GORGEOUS!!! My roommates and I got to meet Ariel and I almost cried!

-That sounds like an AWESOME way to get accepted!!! I was in my dorm room and I FREAKED OUT! I can't believe I'm living my dream!

-I LOVE Alice! I can't wait to meet her soon!

-Me and roommates just made a ressie for 1900 for next week!

-I just got my Dooney and Bourke a few days ago and I'm in LOVE! I got the classic tote in the classic print! You'll probably see me carrying it around at some point :)

-As soon as I get paid I wanna buy probably the wristlet one in the print you bought!

-I love my "new cast member" pin that I got! I still wear it :)

-I can't wait for you to check in!!!!

Ahh I'm glad you're loving it! Where are you working?
I didn't have the chance to meet Ariel yet in her grotto so I'll have to do that soon!
How fun! I hope you guys have a good time!
Very cute!
I WANT A NEW CAST MEMBER PIN! Omg I want cast member only pins so bad.
ME NEITHER!

Haha aww don't worry! Being a Mom is awesome and I'm sure you look beautiful in both pictures!

I'm so glad you have been following along! Darn, that's too bad! It would've been great to run into you!

I love that every time I come to the DIS now there are like 25 Jess updates happening.

I'm just glad you're enjoying yourself. As long as one person appreciates all of this hard work, it's all worth it. :laughing:

We have talked about this at length and I'm sure we will continue to do so, but for the sake of this update, I must say:

CONGRATULATIONS JESS!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO DO AND I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

party:

Aww thank you Lia! :goodvibes I'm SO excited and I can't wait to tell you EVERYTHING!!!

Aww, it's so cute, you look even happier than you usually do in Disney! That is quite a feat.

Hahaha I didn't know it was possible - but it was!

That picture of you guys in front of the castle mural is SO perfect. Ahhh happy happy happy.

Aww thanks! :-)

WOW @ that Alice. The character is supposed to be a child! Someone else called in sick that day obviously. Her make-up really isn't helping either. Sigh... they REALLY need me down there, don't they? (I am Alice height!)

Disney casting is WEIRD. haha I don't understand. And yes... yes they do. THEY NEED US BOTH. DISNEY, PLEASE CAST ME!

Of course you would meet another DCP Concierge person right away. You + Disney just = extra magic all the time.

Hahaha seriously like... I don't even know how it happens!

Another magical report!!! I loved this one so much because it reminded me so much of my own trip and of course had the best ending of all time. AHHH. Wonderful job as usual!

Thank you! I'm glad you loved it! I'm glad you were here to read along! princess:

I just realized that my comment could be taken the wrong way. By no means did I meant to say that your mom is old and frumpy. It was just a shock for me to see your photo, think back to my two previous trips, and feel like I've aged one generation in the span of 16 months. You and your mom both look awesome. :thumbsup2

Oh no, I totally get what you meant! Don't worry! :)

Lol what going on?

I'm getting ready for my DCP!

I already knew you got into the College Program, but I started tearing up reading your latest update. It was just sheer perfection and absolute Disney magic! I can't imagine a better way to find out that you've gotten accepted. I'm so excited and happy for you!!!:woohoo: :yay: :cool1: :banana: :hyper:

Applications for fall come out really really soon and I'm incredibly nervous. :scared1: I've also dreamed about doing this since I was little and hopefully soon I'll also be living my Disney dreams.

I'm following you on twitter and I'll definitely be following along if you decided to do a blog. :)

Aww thank you! It seriously was. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

I'm sure you'll get in! Just be very confident in your interview and they know when someone knows what they're talking about! You'll do great! :thumbsup2

Awesome! Thank you!

Aww! I am so happy for you! As I was reading the final update and seeing how you receiving your acceptance letter all played out, I was getting more and more choked up. That is the PERFECT fairy tale ending to your vacation!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading about it! :goodvibes

Awe!! Really?? I am so excited for you! Congratulations I hope its wonderful. When are you gonna be there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter