The Masked Singer season 6

prairie_girl

Thinking about pennies...
Just saw a commercial that the new season is starting next week. This Sunday, there is a sneak peek at the costumes.

I’ll post the full list of costumes and who gets revealed each week in this post.

As usual, chit chat and guesses are encouraged but please don’t bring internet sleuthing into it. If you really want to post a spoiler, put it under a spoiler tag that hides it. To do that, click on the three dots to the right of the emoji icon and select spoiler.

Good luck everyone! I can’t do much worse than last season when I said masked Mark McGrath was clearly not a singer LOL

Baby- unmasked (Larry the Cable Guy)
Caterpillar- unmasked (Bobby Berk)
Hamster- unmasked (Rob Schneider)
Skunk- unmasked (Faith Evans)
Mallard- unmasked (Willie Robertson)
The Bull- unmasked (Todrick Hall)
Pepper- unmasked (Natasha Bedingfield)
Cupcake- unmasked (Ruth Pointer)
Banana Split- unmasked (Kathrine McPhee and David Foster)
Queen of hearts- WINNER (Jewel)
Jester- unmasked (Johnny Rotten)
Octopus- Unmasked (Dwight Howard)
Beach ball- unmasked (Honey Boo Boo and Mama June)
Dalmatian- unmasked (Tyga)
Mother Nature- unmasked (Vivian A. Fox)
Puffer Fish- Unmasked (Toni Braxton)

Last edited:
It's actually season 6 & so far I've seen some really weird costumes on Instagram. Dalmatian, Cupcake, Banana Split (looks like TWO people in separate costumes), Hamster, Queen of Hearts, Mallard, Bull, Baby (SCARY!!!!), Caterpillar, Beach Ball, Octopus with more to come since they will have 16 "contestants" but I'm unsure if they Banana Split counts as 1 or 2 contestants. Season 6 starts on Sept 22. Sneak peek after NFL game on Sept 12.
I hope there will be people that I'm familiar with.

It's actually season 6 & so far I've seen some really weird costumes on Instagram. Dalmatian, Cupcake, Banana Split (looks like TWO people in separate costumes), Hamster, Queen of Hearts, Mallard, Bull, Baby (SCARY!!!!), Caterpillar, Beach Ball, Octopus with more to come since they will have 16 "contestants" but I'm unsure if they Banana Split counts as 1 or 2 contestants. Season 6 starts on Sept 22. Sneak peek after NFL game on Sept 12.
I hope there will be people that I'm familiar with.

Thanks, I edited the title.

I'm excited! Love this show. Think I may forgo the notebook this season though, my jotting down personal notes while they sang was absolutely no help to me in the end! hahaha

I'm excited! Love this show. Think I may forgo the notebook this season though, my jotting down personal notes while they sang was absolutely no help to me in the end! hahaha

That’s what I do too. And like you, it doesn’t help at all lol

Just watched the sneak peek to get all the costumes. Looks like their adding something new this season, a take it off buzzer. Basically, if a panelist is certain they know who’s behind a costume they can use the buzzer and give their guess. If they’re right, the person is unmasked and is sent home. If they’re wrong…..we have to tune in to find out.

YouTube & other social media sites showed future performances of the Bull & Queen of Hearts. I'm convinced the Bull is Billy Porter from his performance of Circus with extra swish. No idea who QoH is.

I had no idea how Ken knew it was Dwight Howard, but he's really good at guessing basketball players. I'm with Robin on thinking Mother Nature is Tracee Ellis Ross. we'll see who it is tonight!

I’m usually never this late to watching an episode. Here are my thoughts as I watch. I haven’t read any comments either.

Skunk- good singer. No idea yet.

Octopus- someone older maybe? Decent voice. There’s no way thats Shaq.

Puffer Fish- Rebel Wilson? Too weak as a singer. Very breathy. Not great. Probably will be voted out.

Mother Nature- lol @ them being so shocked she’s not a mom. Like it’s not normal. Her mask is freaky. I have a feeling she’ll be unmasked tonight. She sounds a little southern when she’s talking. Very much could be Tiffany Haddish

The Bull- He’ll stick around a long time. Seems familiar, but also not lol
The Rock is a ridiculous guess.

WOW, surprised it’s the Octopus. Don’t watch basketball so no idea who Dwight Howard is.

Not surprised with Mother Nature.. WHAT?? Why make us wait? Good things it’s next on my pvr lol

Second night Premiere

Mother Nature- Vivica A. Fox! I love when the reveals are a total shock to everyone. It’s no fun when they know already.

I’m looking forward to the reveals because they look shocked!

Hamster- Mark Ronson? David Guetta? Deadmou5? Whoever he is, he’s definitely disguising his voice when he’s singing.

Skunk- A few notes made me think Tina Turner. I think she may have retired though. Wow, she’s really good. She’s one of those people that I want to see stick around, but also want to see who it is. I don’t usually rewatch performances, but I watched this one a few times. Ooohhhhh Fantasia is a great guess.

Puffer Fish- no guesses. Not really interesting. I couldn’t even think of anything to say. Throwing your voice makes it unfair..just like last year when someone gave fake clues.

The Bull- hmmm good range. I expect he’ll be close to finals, if not in them. I thought high school musical when they showed cheerleaders. Also the Disney connection.

Baby- oddly disturbing! Hmm who was in the baby brat pack? I think it was both Corey’s, Molly Ringwald, and that’s all I can remember. Not googling. Was that a Cartman voice?? Maybe it’s Seth McFarland. WHOA what the heck is goiing on?? I think he’ll be revealed tonight.

I find it really distasteful for Nick to be joking about kids. He has seven kids with four women.

Not surprised it’s Puffer Fish.

WOW I have no ear for music apparently.

Is this the first time Nick has stated he has Lupus? My heart goes out to him.

Last edited:
Here we go with another premiere night. Group B’s turn!

Queen of Hearts- Not bad. No clue. I think the southern accent was a decoy. There’s no trace of it in her singing voice.

Mallard- oh man, I forgot about this song lol
Decent voice. Not convinced he’s a singer by trade. It seems like a pretty flat voice..no runs or anything like that. OMG it is not Garth Brooks.

Cupcake- wait, it’s a guy?? Definitely someone older. My guess is they’ll be going home tonight. Not a great singer, but could be because of age. Now I’m really confused. I totally thought they had a male voice.

Dalmatian- no clue. Not really interested.

Banana Split- I’m not sure how I feel about pairs. If the banana doesn’t sing how the heck are they supposed to guess who it is?? Or is it just the girl we’re guessing and the banana is just a backup? That’s not Faith Hill.

Thought it would be cupcake. No idea who this is.

I forgot to take notes for this episode..

Not sad at who left. The baby costume was creepy. And, I don’t like him as a person, so good riddance!

I was super impressed with the Skunk's performance last night but I still don't know who it is. I originally thought the Baby was Bruce Willis like Jenny did.

I was super impressed with the Skunk's performance last night but I still don't know who it is. I originally thought the Baby was Bruce Willis like Jenny did.

I’m thinking maybe Roberta Flack or some other poc like Patti Labelle or Gladys Knight.

Man, this thread is floundering this season. I was three weeks behind but I’m catching up.

Ok, the master list has been updated. Hopefully this thread gets a second life come Wednesday.

Oof, what a train wreck that was! As bad as they were, at least they had the nerve to get up on the stage.

I do feel that this season might be the point where Masked Singer jumps the shark. It seems like it’s becoming really scripted. The part with Jenny almost pushing the button was just way too over the top. Plus, all the gimmicks are overtaking the performances.

Plus, interaction on the threads for the past two seasons had been almost non existent. It’s sucks because I’ve been a fan since day one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter