The Many Adventures of Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto on the Road! Where are they??

Figgy

PinPics Internal Affairs
The Many Adventures of Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto on the Road!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(If you are confused by this post--see the post "Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto hit the Road" )
Today we finally got everyone packed up! Pluto seemed to think he needed to take enough bones for a year!! I assured him that the stops to the homes of many friends would also find him new bones! Now Minnie and her suitcases were another story!!! We finally got all her stuff packed in 1 VERY large suitcase. Mickey travels light!
After stocking the fridge, everyone seemed ready to go. It was a very hot 89 degress when they left today
I didn't tell them where they were headed, just gave them enough directions to get started and an envelope with their next destination's address written on it All I will say is that they are leaving NC and heading west! They also have a pin to trade with their host once they arrive

We'll wait for their arrival and hopefully hear all about their visit in a couple days.......

posted 04-10-01 07:40 PM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

Heard from Mickey last night.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He said they had a good day driving
They checked the envelope and are very excited about their 1st destination! ( I checked the USPS website tracking feature and it only shows they are on the way-- I was hoping it might show what city they are in now....) I'm hoping they will arrive tomorrow
All I know is they are still heading west
posted 04-11-01 09:16 AM

goofymom/pop
DIS Veteran

Oh BOY!!
I sure hope they make it too Ohio...what great adventures I have planned for them if they do.....Glad to here they got safely on the road...lol!!!!
Cant wait to hear where they are going too!!!!And what great fun awaits them there...

cindy

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
Off site Caribe Royale 97
All Sports 00
HIFS 5/01

posted 04-11-01 09:19 AM

holycow
DIS Veteran

What a fun idea...
can't wait to hear of all of the destinations and the stories they will have to tell.
Holycow

posted 04-11-01 02:37 PM

MadStrawberry
DIS Veteran

Oh boy..........hope they get out this way
I would love to take them to DL and DCA.
Barbara

wish they all could be California Poohs....
PINHEADS, PINHEADS - Roly Poly Pinheads

posted 04-11-01 03:45 PM

dizneepintrader
DIS Veteran

How do I go about getting my name and address on a list so they can come visit me, too? I, too, am an AP at DL and would love to show them around!
posted 04-11-01 05:03 PM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

Well, just heard from Mickey.....
The trip is going well and they are making good time---but he wouldn't tell me where they are exactly (ie the stupid USPS site only says enroute, (I like how UPS scans at different stops along the way) .....)
I think there's a good chance they will reach their first stop tomorrow though-- got my fingers crossed! Looks like they will be spending Easter with......(now you didn't really think I was gonna tell did you??)
Kathi
posted 04-12-01 11:28 PM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

They arrived!
Just read on the other trip post that Mickey and the gang arrvied in San Diego today! They are visiting with Sharon and her family (TDC BLUE FAIRY) and she plans to take them to DL today!! Hopefully she can get pics up later(can't remember if she has a scanner or a digital camera !
Yeah!!
Kathi

Disney trips:
Offsite- Dec 84, June 86, Easter 90, honeymoon June 91, May 94, April 98, Dec 98, April 2000
2 Whole Weeks June 2001

On site:
Feb 99- All Star Sports
Nov 00- Dixie Landings
Disneyana Convention!! Calif.-Sept '01!

posted 04-13-01 04:59 PM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

Hey Sharon.....
How was your week-end with the RV gang??
Hope you guys had fun!
Kathi
posted 04-15-01 08:27 PM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

Anyone heard from the RV gang??? I'm afraid poor Sharon may have been knocked offline again
posted 04-17-01 12:13 PM

TDC Blue Fairy
DIS Veteran

No, I am not offline!
I just have been horribly busy cross stitching. Mickey and the gang are en route to their new destination. I am happy to report that the gang spent Good Friday at DL watching fireworks and eating at the Plaza Inn. Saturday they helped put up a ceiling fan. Sunday, they attended an early supper at my grandparents, and Monday, they got to visit a Navy ship with my husband. They are traveling today, and I expect they will make their next destination by the end of the week. Take care!!!!!

Sharon
TKBSMB120792 on Pinpics

posted 04-17-01 06:25 PM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

Hey Sharon...thanks for showing them such a good time-- sounds like you guys were busy!! Hope Pluto behaved himself
Kathi

Disney trips:
Offsite- Dec 84, June 86, Easter 90, honeymoon June 91, May 94, April 98, Dec 98, April 2000
2 Whole Weeks June 2001

On site:
Feb 99- All Star Sports
Nov 00- Dixie Landings

posted 04-18-01 02:08 PM

Figgy
DIS Veteran

Sharon did you put a little printout of what they did on their visit with you in the envelope? That way when it is all over we will have a list of everything they did?
Oh yeah what did they think of Soaring over Cal?

http://www.pinpics.com

figgy

WDW '75, '76
WDW '81, '88, '91, '94, '95, '96, '97, '98, '99, '00 way too much... LOL

posted 04-18-01 08:32 PM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

Hey figgy, I'll print off Sharon's trip report and put it in the scrap book
posted 04-19-01 02:02 AM

Eeyore64
DIS Veteran

Last I heard.....
These guys were in Arizona and attended a baseball game this week-end!! I believe they are back on the road today

Upcoming Disney Trips:
2 WHOLE Weeks June 16th-July 1st 2001

And the trip continues.... But where did they head off to??? Only time will tell....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter