The Magic The Memories and THOSE people! An Aug PTR **GOING EARLY!!!**

What an adorable movie night idea!
Matt's in trouble... he's going to have to start participating in Disney movie nights now!

I'm a little behind...Great job on the C25K graduation!! What an accomplishment!

WooHoo on DD dancing! :dance3:

Also, the green shirt your DS is wearing in the Yoda pic, it's really cute. Did you get that at WDW or Disney store?

I'm a little behind...Great job on the C25K graduation!! What an accomplishment!

WooHoo on DD dancing! :dance3:

Also, the green shirt your DS is wearing in the Yoda pic, it's really cute. Did you get that at WDW or Disney store?

Thank you! That was a hand me down from a cousin I believe...I don't know where they got it, but they did go to Disney a few years ago and are big SciFi fans so it could have been purchased there. Tag says Star Wars on it, looks official, but the other tag was cut off.

That's sad :sad2: you didn't have a magical experience at Tony's. We'll be happy regardless, we'll be at Disney! What a sweet college sweetheart story and 30 years :goodvibes Today is our 13th anniversary!

Is it sad and pathetic I've never even heard of this "Emperor's New Groove" movie? :rotfl2:

Well to be honest "bad experiences" in Disney never last long - there is so much magic there... :wizard:

Happy Belated Anniversary!! :cheer2:

Ummm...yes :rotfl:

I think that this situation must be rectified immediately!;)

Most of our Disney Movies are on VHS - so DD tends to watch them online!! (of course she's 14 now, so she is able to do this all on her own!)

Cute Lady & The Tramp collage! The spaghetti looks really yummy!

It's pretty yummy if I do say so myself. I make Turkey Meatballs from a Giada DeLaurentis recipe and then I bake them, a trick I learned from Rachael Ray since I always hated frying them, the mess of it and baking is so much easier, faster, and healthier. I just used jarred sauce for them, don't tell my mother. :rolleyes: I found a jarred sauce we all like, which is tough since I grew up with Italian parents who home made everything. Newman's Own is pretty good.

Well to be honest "bad experiences" in Disney never last long - there is so much magic there... :wizard:

Happy Belated Anniversary!! :cheer2:

SO true! and Thank you! We ordered in wings and stuff. I was planning a gourmet pasta meal and champagne, but DH suggested ordering since he had to take Matthew to skating and would be home late...it's so us. Champagne and wings didn't sound right so it was beer and Mike's hard lemonaide instead. LOL

:lmao:

I have a used copy for $6.00 in my Amazon cart now. Once I have $25 worth of things to order I'll get it. Gotta get me my free shipping. :)

Having to wait to fill my cart is what finally pushed me over the edge to getting prime. I love having it a day or two from when I ordered. You will have to be sure and let me know when you finally fill that cart. And if you have a quirky sense of humor, I am sure you will love the movie, too.

It's been awhile...we just got back from a long weekend upstate at DH's mom's cabin on a lake. Was nice, although we did get some rain Saturday, but the BUGS!!! Man, it was a bad year for mosquitos and black flies. We're all bit up and poor Eric is having some sort of reaction to it I assume, his face is so swollen from all the bites despite having covered him in bug spray. Poor kid. I keep icing it and am giving him Benedryl to help, but he still looks kinda scary. Today was gorgeous out and would have been the best day there, but we headed back because we didn't want to have him outside anymore and risk his face getting any worse. If it's not getting better by tomorrow, I'll be calling the PED's office and see what they say.

On a happier note, we're down to 88 days to go!!!:woohoo:

Oh and the Epcot Passports I made came, I'll show those to you next time!

It's been awhile...we just got back from a long weekend upstate at DH's mom's cabin on a lake. Was nice, although we did get some rain Saturday, but the BUGS!!! Man, it was a bad year for mosquitos and black flies. We're all bit up and poor Eric is having some sort of reaction to it I assume, his face is so swollen from all the bites despite having covered him in bug spray. Poor kid. I keep icing it and am giving him Benedryl to help, but he still looks kinda scary. Today was gorgeous out and would have been the best day there, but we headed back because we didn't want to have him outside anymore and risk his face getting any worse. If it's not getting better by tomorrow, I'll be calling the PED's office and see what they say.

On a happier note, we're down to 88 days to go!!!:woohoo:

Oh and the Epcot Passports I made came, I'll show those to you next time!

Oh no! Sorry about the bug bites!!!
Can't wait to see the Epcot Passports. I have an autograph book ready to order on Shutterfly but I'm thinking about buying the Guide to the Magic with Kids book instead... :confused3
Thanks for your water park advice. Your kids are similar enough in age to mine that it's extra helpful!

Amanda

UGH, bugs! My youngest DD is the same... bugs eat her up! We tell her that she must have the sweetest blood, 'cause all the mosquitoes seem to bite her and leave the rest of us alone! And when she does get bitten, the bites swell pretty big. She's usually ok after some Benadryl, so hoping that works for your son!

Sorry to hear about your little boy. :sad1:

Can't wait to see your Epcot passports!!! :)

Dislike!

I have always been the one eaten alive by the bugs. But...since I started doing Atkins, they don't come near me. Veddy interesting :thumbsup2

So I went ahead and made the World Showcase Passports after all. The kids got a kick out of them. I used pages I found on the Cre8tive DISign board and did 2 different ones. For my older son I used one that had pages with questions to answer for each country. Figured I'd use it for a little education. Maybe we'll fill those in before we leave, study the countries a little.

This is where I got the passport graphics

passports.jpg

I had them printed at Walgreens since they had the size I wanted and style. And they were having a sale on photo products, they cost me less than $10 each which is less than they sell the Disney ones for I would assume. Went online, just plopped the photos into a 4x4.5 ( I think) book, the smallest they had because I don't carry a backpack or much at all. I didn't want spiral bound because they would take up more room, I wanted as flat as possible, a small soft cover brag book basically. They turned out really nice. I'm glad I didn't have to design all the pages, although I could have, but this was much easier.

IMG_9414.jpg

IMG_9415.jpg

IMG_9412.jpg

Now I just have to figure out how to explain what languages they speak in Canada. My boys will say Italian when I ask them, since my parents live there and speak Italian. They always get confused when we cross the border, they ask, so are we in Canada now or Italy? :lmao:

Those passports are so cute! I hope your boys have fun learning about the countries :) I noticed they also have a drinking around the world passport... hmm, might be something I need to look in to!

I love the passports! I'd like to do something like that, but then there are lots of things I'd like to do, and don't do them!

The passports came out great! :thumbsup2

I think the Disney passports were about $10 each... But yours have a more personal touch. ;)

I'm sorry to hear about your son and all of his bug bites - hopefully he is all healed up soon!

The EPCOT passports look great! I love all of these things that everyone makes for their kids - I wish that we had someone young going with us so that I could make them all :rotfl: And I agree with PP about your books being more personal, even if the cost is about the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter