The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more that sea days are my fave. I love port adventures, too, but the relaxed pace and not feeling rushed are the best parts of having nowhere to go!

I tried booking our flights today, as we are exactly at the 330 mark. Although the day shows up as an option, there are "no flights available" when I try to continue. Will try again tomorrow, but getting super excited!!!

Has anyone seen anything in the past few days about the progress of the Magic's Re-Imagining? It's suddenly been awfully quiet....
:confused3

Gee, in a week we can book our airfare to Barcelona....so, what do you know about Turkish Air? They do have the cheapest flights right now. Evelyn, did you say you have flown on them?

Can I just say WOW, you guys are a fun and talkative bunch!

I've only made it to page 50 but I am reading every day trying to catch up. This will be my mom's 5th cruise and my 4th.

We (my mom, Leora and me, Tiffany) first heard about this cruise during our Alaska cruise just a few weeks ago and everyone at our table was booked and Jacquie (gramfrog) encouraged us, saying it was such a fun group and boy, was she ever right!

2014 is going to be a very expensive year, as we are also booked on the May 31, 2014 7 day Med cruise. I think I will be eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly! It will all be worth it in the end!

We have sent FB requests. Looking forward to seeing you there!

I'm nervous about the airfare booking. The cheapest flights that are coming up are Turkish Air or Kuwait Air.. I don't know much about those!

I have been contemplating a WDW trip in the spring, but when I think about the airfare and excursions and photographs for this trip, it makes me want to save my cash so I can do everything we want on this vacation.

I've only made it to page 50 but I am reading every day trying to catch up. This will be my mom's 5th cruise and my 4th.

We (my mom, Leora and me, Tiffany) first heard about this cruise during our Alaska cruise just a few weeks ago and everyone at our table was booked and Jacquie (gramfrog) encouraged us, saying it was such a fun group and boy, was she ever right!

2014 is going to be a very expensive year, as we are also booked on the May 31, 2014 7 day Med cruise. I think I will be eating a lot of peanut butter and jelly! It will all be worth it in the end!

Welcome!!:wave2:

Gee, in a week we can book our airfare to Barcelona....so, what do you know about Turkish Air? They do have the cheapest flights right now. Evelyn, did you say you have flown on them?
we are wondering about Turkish air too. Reviews on line are not very good.

Well I did cancel this cruise but have now re=booked minus 2 ;) Don't think I mentioned it on here though!

So now it's just me and dd 17. She will be 18 halfway through our cruise so does anyone know if she can stay at the kids club OR if she can eat at Palo after her birthday? :confused3

I've also booked my flights to Barcelona today and we're going to stay the night before...somewhere.......hopefully :rotfl:

I'm using airline points for the return home so it's super cheap ;) I'm thinking of taking dd to new York as we've never been and she should hopefully come into some money and my teenager likes to shop. :scared1:

Any recommendations of somewhere cheap but central to stay?

P.s if any of you are my facebook friends please don't mention as dd doesn't know. I also have until May before I know if I can really afford two holidays next year :lmao:

Mel x

Welcome, welcome, welcome! You will love this cruise. Really good quality relaxing time with so many sea days. The total opposite of Alaska, where I felt very pressured out (but was also doing a CME workshop on the cruise!)

Well I did cancel this cruise but have now re=booked minus 2 ;) Don't think I mentioned it on here though!

So now it's just me and dd 17. She will be 18 halfway through our cruise so does anyone know if she can stay at the kids club OR if she can eat at Palo after her birthday? :confused3

I've also booked my flights to Barcelona today and we're going to stay the night before...somewhere.......hopefully :rotfl:

I'm using airline points for the return home so it's super cheap ;) I'm thinking of taking dd to new York as we've never been and she should hopefully come into some money and my teenager likes to shop. :scared1:

Any recommendations of somewhere cheap but central to stay?

P.s if any of you are my facebook friends please don't mention as dd doesn't know. I also have until May before I know if I can really afford two holidays next year :lmao:

Mel x

What an awesome surprise 18th bday gift!!! We stayed at Suites Avenue on Passeig de Gracia, so not very "central". But wonderful. Love love love it. We will be staying there again pre-cruise but for 2-3 nights. I think others will have better recommendations for somewhere closer to port.

Don't know anything about Turkish Air, sorry! But I am freaking out a little bit about United. We fly them exclusively to remain Premier members. Anyway, the 330 day window has come and gone a few days ago, but still no flights available to BCN. Plus, the flights that are available (for a week earlier) are only at the standard mileage rate (60,000 one way each person!) instead of the 25,000 or 30,000 miles we used last year. Yikes!:scared:

Don't know anything about Turkish Air, sorry! But I am freaking out a little bit about United. We fly them exclusively to remain Premier members. Anyway, the 330 day window has come and gone a few days ago, but still no flights available to BCN. Plus, the flights that are available (for a week earlier) are only at the standard mileage rate (60,000 one way each person!) instead of the 25,000 or 30,000 miles we used last year. Yikes!:scared:

I'm panicking too - reasonable price back across the Atlantic hard to find :scared: Don't want to book flight to Barcelona (easier for us to book:) ) until we know our return airport

WELCOME NEW CRUISERS

:beach:

on airfare we found round about flights much cheaper, nothing booked still looking

but then we are fling over and cruising back:confused3

garRy:firefight

So now it's just me and dd 17. She will be 18 halfway through our cruise so does anyone know if she can stay at the kids club OR if she can eat at Palo after her birthday?

Mel x

There is a thread on the cruise board about this. I don't know how to post a link, sorry. The gist of it seems that at 18 they are out of the Vibe, KTTW is deactivated so can't enter Vibe. They then go to GS and get an adult KTTW and can use all adult areas, including Palo. I don't know if the probable lower population of teens will make for relaxed rules on our cruise but I wouldn't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter