The location of the massages on Castaway Cay

Terry in NJ

Mouseketeer
Trying also to find a Castaway Cay map on another post...
so I can figure out where to "drop" in a central location!
DD goes to play, hubby goes for a massage, I get to read in the sun for 90 minutes... CAN IT BE POSSIBLE???

The cabana massages are on the adult beach, and the only way to get there is via a tram from the family beach. If you want your daughter WITH you and not in Scuttle's Cove then find a spot on the family beach. If your daughter will be in Scuttle's Cove then you can both be on the adult beach. :)

The massages are in cabanas on the adult beach, or rather right behind the beach looking out at the ocean. Beautiful! This is at the furthest point, but not a far walk (10 minutes) or there is also a 2nd tram to the adult beach. With DD you could pick a spot on the family beach at the furthest point, right past Cookies BBQ then be close for lunch too. If DD is going to the supervised kids area (can't remember name) it is right behind the family beach next to Cookies. Also the beach is wide enough for several rows of beach chairs so when you are on the back row you are furthest from the water but closest to the walking path. Enjoy your cruise!

We usually go to the adult beach, but on this last trip hubby decided at the last minute to parasail, so I set up camp on the family beach. Even tho' it was 11 a.m., I was able to find a nice spot under an umbrella by walked almost to the end of the beach. Also, the water wasn't too crowded there so I spent a very pleasant 45 minutes swimming. You and your daughter should be able to get a nice spot...the far end of the beach is not far from the play structure in the water, depending where you set up "camp," so she can play on that while you read and soak up the sun.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Thank you all for your tips! :)
I'm going to surprise my husband with the massage, well, hopefully I can still get a spot at 2pm on sailaway day! LOL
And Barb, having access to the Kid's Navigators from your website
is wonderful... My DD is getting excited about all the fun stuff
going on, and liked EVERYTHING on Castaway Cay Day!
I now know I can find a spot convenient for all of us that day.
Thanks again.
Terry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter