The Infirmary

Yay Nicole!

I'll post for Jen because she doesn't feel like it. She feels sucky actually.

me, I'm just peachy.

To all you who don't feel peachy.....get better, please! To the fellow with the FIL who had a heart attack, :hug:

Man, I just found out a friend of mine who is a doc in town has been admitted to the Alzheimers unit of a local hospital and has less than a year to live. Not a lot older than me, either. Tentative diagnosis is Pick's disease, but he recently travelled to Africa and they are not ruling out a possible parasite or virus from there. I am in shock. This guy was active and loved life, and just recently married his daughter off. I think I may go home early today.

Man, that really makes you start reevaluating retirement plans! I know a lot of people who live to ripe old ages and are healthy enough to enjoy retirement and a lot like your friend and like Tim Russert who never get to enjoy any of it. Really makes you wonder. :confused3

Man, that really makes you start reevaluating retirement plans! I know a lot of people who live to ripe old ages and are healthy enough to enjoy retirement and a lot like your friend and like Tim Russert who never get to enjoy any of it. Really makes you wonder. :confused3

Yeah. I think I'm going to freakin Disney World.

Ami- If you text Jen again...give her a BIG VIRTUAL HUG from me. I would send her a PM, but with a migraine the last thing you want to be doing is staring at a computer screen.

Thanks!

Are they still going to FW. I certainly hope so!

Heck yeah! Her biggest problem was telling her son they were going. He's so excited that he's been jumping on her!

Ami- If you text Jen again...give her a BIG VIRTUAL HUG from me. I would send her a PM, but with a migraine the last thing you want to be doing is staring at a computer screen.

Thanks!

You got it!

Thank you all, I forgot to mention he was only 54 and was in pretty good shape too, Thanks again

WOW!! I'm 54, and in pretty lousy shape. 54 is way too young. I'm so sorry!

I lost my dad when I was 26 & he was 61. He'd been ill with a heart condition for years, so it came as no surprise. It still hurts like anything when a loved one dies- no matter what the circumstances. Time will soften the pain, but you will always miss them. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter