The Incredibles in the parks

rachdawn26

Earning My Ears
So with the announcement yesterday of the new Incredibles meet taking over Pixar Place, I was wondering if there is currently any place where the Incredibles can be seen. Any parades, MNSSHP meets, or other places where the characters might show up? My niece and nephew enjoy the Incredibles and I'm hoping they might be somewhere in October.

When we were there in August, they could often be found on the state in Tomorrowland. I remembering reading it was a summer event and I'm not sure when it went until.

When we were there in August, they could often be found on the state in Tomorrowland. I remembering reading it was a summer event and I'm not sure when it went until.
Incredibles Expo ended Labor Day I know they were in move it shake it Dance it play it but that’s about to end

In August, the were Motorcoach paraded through Tomorrowland and to the Tomorrowland Stage. It was great fun, especially seeing Edna.

We saw them/Danced with them at the Move It Shake It Dance Party.

edit: this was mid-September (last week)!

Attachments

• 20180915_101003.jpg
    20180915_101003.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20180915_101307.jpg
    20180915_101307.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter