The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

PrincessInOz

Thanks for my avatar, Mary Jo!
This Game is all about The Image Below Me! It's a continuation of a thread started by Mickey2000, link here.

What do you need to do to play this game?

Post an image and say "The image below me is a picture of... [SOMETHING DISNEY].

The first person who responds with a post of the requested image gets to ask for the next SOMETHING DISNEY- This could be an attraction, show, event, resort, character, or whatever- Use your imagination.

In accordance with the original "rules-schmules":

This is about having fun.

This is not a challenge just something fun to do.

For double-posts - if you post the requested pic but then see someone beat you to it just leave your pic as-is but go back and edit your request to defer to the previous post. In the spirit of the game the first post with the requested subject picks the next shot.

If the game stalls for 12 Hours the default request goes to Mickey Mouse or his likeness (Pal Mickey, Hidden Mickey, Etc.) The 12-Hour pending request is still fine as well if anyone has it. Posters can specify their own Alternate Image after a set time if they want to, particularly if requesting something they know will be hard to get. The 12 Hour rule begins at the first post.

In the sprirt of the game please post only your own photographs, not links to other sites, etc.

You may not enter photos that were taken by breaking park rules.

Let the Games Continue!

PixieDustSparkles requested that TIBM be something furry, fuzzy or with feathers.....

Something furry?

USAHolidayJanuary2011187.jpg

TIBM is something fuzzy or feathery!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!