The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

We have a dear friend who throws parties at least once a month. When this mess calms down, I am going to do that in her bathroom! And I'm gonna keep doing it until she figures out it's me!

Thanks for the tip!

ETA: For once, I'm not joking. Can't wait!
That will be quite the inside joke when she finally finds out it's you :lmao:

I always appreciate when they do replace it though lol and I replace it at other places...but I do admit I pay attention to the over under for other people's homes so I replace it the way they have it. It just gives me a chuckle when I see it replaced in my own home the under way..that's just wrong :laughing:

***I was using a teasing tone before about the guests having the nerve if that wasn't evident with my wink face :)
I'm not talkin' 'bout replacing. Imma CHANGE it! Don't care what's wrong or right, I'm just going to switch it to drive her nutz!

Universe of Energy was legitimately one of my favorite rides and I’m so upset that they are filling that space with guardians of the galaxy crap. That decision embodies everything that’s wrong with Epcot. They are dumbing it down for short attention spans and removing everything educational about the park. They are turning Epcot into just another theme park and it’s not cool.

Well, it's 8 PM, Friday night in Miami and my next door neighbor is having everybody on our block over for a "social distancing wine tasting.' Not a big crowd, less than 50 people, but I have to go. Just to be neighborly, you know.

Everybody enjoy your evening, and whatever you do, be safe!

Universe of Energy was legitimately one of my favorite rides and I’m so upset that they are filling that space with guardians of the galaxy crap. That decision embodies everything that’s wrong with Epcot. They are dumbing it down for short attention spans and removing everything educational about the park. They are turning Epcot into just another theme park and it’s not cool ...................here is the future.............

attraction offered a tour of a home of the future featuring household appliances such as microwave ovens which eventually became commonplace. The house saw over 435,000 visitors within the first six weeks of opening, and ultimately saw over 20 million visitors before being closed.

The house closed in 1967. The building was so sturdy that when demolition crews failed to demolish the house using wrecking balls, torches, chainsaws and jackhammers, the building was ultimately demolished using choker chains to crush it into smaller parts. The plastic structure was so strong that the half-inch steel bolts used to mount it to its foundation broke before the structure itself did.

The reinforced concrete foundation was never removed, and remains in its original location, now the Pixie Hollow, where it has been painted green and is used as a planter

Stitch's great escape was the best attrac... Yea I can't even finish that sentence for the sarcastic joke I was trying to make .
I wouldn't say it was the best attraction but it was so much more preferable--ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. That scared me as a kid but I loved it! I think these days too many people wouldn't want something of that scary nature in favor of a more kid-friendly attraction.

A conversation between me and my 10-year-old today:

Me: Can I have a drink of your water? (I was lazy and didn’t want to get up.)
Him: No. There’s water right in there! (Points to kitchen.)
Me: Umm...who stood in there on their lunchbreak and made you Rice Krispy treats?
Him: I don’t know? Daddy?

He knows darn well his daddy didn’t make those! Grrr.... Little 💩 needs to learn to share.

The toilet paper end goes under.

We should always remove our shoes before coming in the house and immediately wash our hands when coming inside- even BEFORE this mess started.

Whipped cream is yucky and so is frosting.
Ohhhh, you so had me until the bolded blasphemy above. :sad1:
How come when a doctor says don't touch your face I then feel the need to touch my face?

If China did such a great job quarantining and controlling the virus why has it spread throughout the world?

Do I still have to pay school taxes if I am teaching my own kids in my own house?

How come all the people complaining about others buying all the toilet paper and water were out themselves attempting to buy toilet paper and water? And if you had gotten there sooner and got your toilet paper and water would you be the ones that people were complaining about who bought up all the toilet paper and water?

Does the virus consider humans a virus?

Will hand sanitizer be a tier 1 fastpass when Disney reopens?

Will their still be people in the ROTR standby line waiting since before the park closed when they reopen (rhetorical)? Please, no serious responses.

Are the meatless options at Cosmic Ray's being tested as a possible vaccine that will kill the virus? If not they should be.
Honestly, I couldn't keep from rubbing my eyes if my life depended on it...which I suppose now it does. I'm a gonner. :faint:
Butter bread. Bread and butter takes 3 times longer to say :earboy2:
Sauce on your pasta. Gravy has meat drippings and is never red :sad2:
That's not true. Show me your source! Who taught you how to %@#$ drive!!! ARE YOU A MORON?!!! :furious:

Well that escalated quickly :confused:
:laughing: Please, please, pleeeease tell me how you butter your bread so I can inform you how you should be doing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter