The "I Can't Believe I'm Doing a PTR for This Trip"PTR-UD 5/17*TR Link!*

:rotfl: Yes, we know all about the NEED!!!

I love that you're not planning ADRs that will tie you down... just going with the flow! That's what makes the Mom & Dad only trips so special!!

You're going to have a fabulous day!

Kathy

Thanks Kathy! The only ADR we have is for the night before at Boma. We didn't want to take time in our ONLY park day to sit and eat! I can't tell you how giddy I am about this Mom and Dad only trip! :goodvibes

looks like the kind of day I would plan! sounds wonderful!
love the pictures flashbacks...it helps stoke the excitment!!! :mickeyjum

The pics really have me excited! So how's your packing going???? :thumbsup2

Missy, your plans look fabulous!!! I'm so excited for you two! You are going to have such a fun time together - it'll be just like your honeymoon, right?:goodvibes

Sara

I'm sure you'll get to do everything. :thumbsup2

I'm anxious to hear about the boys' souvenir wishes! :rolleyes1

I'm still trying to pin them down on a wish list! :rolleyes1

Sounds like a wonderful day! :goodvibes

Thanks Amy...I'm so excited! :yay:

Missy, your plans look fabulous!!! I'm so excited for you two! You are going to have such a fun time together - it'll be just like your honeymoon, right?:goodvibes

Sara

I sure hope so Sara! We've taken two "just us" trips in the past several years and each one has had its issues. On our weekend trip to Toronto, Jeff got a work call on our way out of town that caused problems all weekend. In Vegas, Jeff was dealing with a back problem and was in a great deal of pain. UGH! I'm trying to keep him healthy and relaxed so this trip goes off without a hitch! I wish there was a "fingers crossed" smiley!

I really am bummed that we're going to miss you by a week, though. :sad1:

I just did my weekly weigh-in and I am down another 2 pounds! That puts me at 193.....a total of 28 pounds lost since January!! :banana: :banana:

Also....today marks the 2 WEEK mark until we board the ship! YAY!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Congrats Missy! I'm so very proud of you and your weight loss! Oh, and 2 weeks until you're aboard a cruise ship. Lucky dog you!

Missy, I don't know how I missed this yesterday?!?
:banana:Congrats! on the weight loss!!!:banana:
and only two weeks to go! now 13 days!!! :yay: :yay:
it will be here before you know it!!!!
Keep up the good work!​

Congrats Missy! I'm so very proud of you and your weight loss! Oh, and 2 weeks until you're aboard a cruise ship. Lucky dog you!

:banana::banana: for the weight loss!! And
:banana::banana: for two weeks!!

:woohoo: for the weight loss and :yay: for only 2 weeks left!!!! :goodvibes

:cheer2::cheer2:WELL DONE:cheer2::cheer2:

Not sure which is more exciting! The 28 pounds lost or the two weeks until your trip! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Missy, I don't know how I missed this yesterday?!?
:banana:Congrats! on the weight loss!!!:banana:
and only two weeks to go! now 13 days!!! :yay: :yay:
it will be here before you know it!!!!
Keep up the good work!​

Thanks everyone!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hi! I'm just joining in. I followed your trip last year. So fun! I left the boards for awhile after our vacation and around the time my pregnancy got really uncomfy but I am back and can't wait to hear your plans. We are planning* in the back of our minds *a similar trip for our 10 year anniversary (2012) so I am loving this PTR. Can't wait to read how it goes. Good luck!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter