The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's gals like to Hang

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody asked me if i was going to the one direction concert
and i was like yes
and they were like are you going to cry
and i was like duh i'm going to cry who wouldn't

I watched Camp Rock the other day. Good memories. I was sorta in a Camp Rock phase at the time, but nothing compared to any of my HSM phases.

Idk if it's like this for everyone with younger siblings, but I get blamed for half of the stuff my brother does. It's so annoying lol
This is just one example that happens every single day:
Me: Jordan didn't raise the toilet seat lid when he went to the bathroom
Mom:well, Hannah, that's your problem for not paying attention to what's going on.

o_O

will i miss homework: no
will i miss my teachers: no
will i miss my classmates: no
will i miss my best friends: yes

woohoo for two, three day weekends in a ROW
this weekend, saturday-monday because of memorial day
then next weekend friday-sunday because i don't have a first period exam so i can skip party

three day school week next week omg SCORE and all we're doing is review
then afterwards we have exams and get out at 12:45 except the last day we get out at like 10:30 so woohoo

if i don't get at least an 80 on my biology eoc i'll have to come for the makeup days lol
and i will jump off a cliff
because i don't want to do that
i want to finish school two days early

why couldn't they make it you have to get higher than a 70

eh i heard it's really dumbed down for the regular biology kids
but i'm pretty dumb when it comes to science
what am i doing in a honors biology class idek
i just take every single honors class there is because my brain tells me to

i actually don't have any exams on june 5th because i have a double period math and if i finish the 1st period, i don't have any more to do!
also,i have study hall and there's no study hall exam.
so,my real last day of school is june 4th.

tumblr_m2865flCds1r1tn8jo1_400.gif

:bored:

Intercom call to the kitchen for toast with nutella in bed as room service...oh broken leg how I adore thou.

i get to march in the memorial day parade on monday
yaaaaaaaay

then on tueday i have my interview
i'm too nervous

exactly two weeks until Disney. I should already be there this time in two weeks!!
exactly one month until 1D concert. I will be giving myself mental preparation this time in a month.

The only problem I think I will have at WDW is the new fastpass system. We were such fastpass hoarders. I hate following the rules lol jk I'll live hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter