The Hangout Thread; The Place where JP's Gals Exist

My hair has looked cute for the last two days. I was proud of my simple outfit today. We had a testing day so we didn't do anything most of the day

holla~

i had three little five dollar One Direction dolls-- Niall, Louis and Harry-- that my mom bought me because she was buying my brother $15 video game. then they got burned up in the fire so she felt bad about it and bought me four the next time that we went to Target because they only had Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam. SO THE LAST TWO TIMES WE WENT TO TARGET, THEY STILL DIDN'T HAVE ZAYN AND I WAS GETTING A LITTLE AGGRAVATED.

then we went to Kmart and they had Zayn so now i have all 5 yay!!!

i had three little five dollar One Direction dolls-- Niall, Louis and Harry-- that my mom bought me because she was buying my brother $15 video game. then they got burned up in the fire so she felt bad about it and bought me four the next time that we went to Target because they only had Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam. SO THE LAST TWO TIMES WE WENT TO TARGET, THEY STILL DIDN'T HAVE ZAYN AND I WAS GETTING A LITTLE AGGRAVATED.

then we went to Kmart and they had Zayn so now i have all 5 yay!!!

I'd be okay as long as I have a Harry. Harry rocks!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i'd sell my soul for Fall Out Boy tickets or a 3DS or pretty much anything i don't actually care much about my soul

why don't more people like Of Monsters & Men?? they're so great

I KNOW, OMG

saw them on SNL and that made me want to see them live even more

i'd sell my soul for Fall Out Boy tickets or a 3DS or pretty much anything i don't actually care much about my soul

I'm on the verge of throwing away my textbook money on the AC3DSXL bundle

because New Leaf looks so beautiful and perfect and wonderful and I NEED

I KNOW, OMG

saw them on SNL and that made me want to see them live even more

I'm on the verge of throwing away my textbook money on the AC3DSXL bundle

because New Leaf looks so beautiful and perfect and wonderful and I NEED

their music calms me down so much and they're so great and SIGH

that sounds like a good idea to me~~~~ lol i think if my mom doesn't decide to buy it when it comes out, i'll beg her to get it for me for my birthday since it's coming out i think in June and my birthday's in July. that's an a+ plan

whenever i tell anyone i like pop punk, they think it's a joke because pop punk has become kind of a joke. it's a struggle

i'm so confused as to whether John Green is trying to be ~ pseudo-intellectual or if he knows that most of his metaphors sound like they're written by a seventh grader.

he kind of reminds me of Taylor Swift in that respect

i'm so confused as to whether John Green is trying to be ~ pseudo-intellectual or if he knows that most of his metaphors sound like they're written by a seventh grader.

he kind of reminds me of Taylor Swift in that respect

maybe he just wants to be a more believable teen narrator by using the kind of metaphors teens would come up with?

eh, I've only read LFA and it had "DEBUT NOVEL" written all over it

i love Fall Out Boy with all of my heart like SO MUCH, but i think the fact that Pete Wentz is so good at associating with teen angst still even though he's in his thirties speaks volumes for his lack of maturity lol

Liam Payne is so cute and that being said, he's the only member of One Direction that I've never been ~attracted~ to lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter