The Guy Thread 4: Untitled

I wish I could find an exercise I can do at my computer...

george, there is an exercise you could do... but it's imorel

I know, I kinda wish I hadn't said it

you could buy the bike computer that you peddle to power

It's not immoral Josh, it's just not a very good thing to do in public, or announce in public, or something...

Maybe I can just do random stretches, or spin around in the chair. Spinning helps you lost weight, right?

A bike computer would be interesting. I'm pretty sure i've seen a jogging version as well. I'd rather bike then jog though. You can't really type whilst standing up... and jogging.

yeah, and taking video's while spinning.... again XD

It's not immoral Josh, it's just not a very good thing to do in public, or announce in public, or something...

Maybe I can just do random stretches, or spin around in the chair. Spinning helps you lost weight, right?

Somehow flinging yourself around in a chair (while fun) esn't seem like it would help you loose weight.:laughing:

Well maybe the gravitational force could pull that weight right off you :p

I've heard of many negative calorie foods. We have none in the house, well except strawberries, but I don't like them raw... I need sugar on them.

but thats like... the 3rd sweetest fruit naturaly

But inventing something is such hard work... You know you have to think, and test, and put to action, and stuff... I'm just too lazy...

Haha i guess...

Lol josh i can't believe you even suggested that, haha, that's baddd. But it's weird how we all knew what he meant, right? Typical teens xD

I wish that spinning in a chair helped weight loss. I'd do it all day xD

Well maybe the gravitational force could pull that weight right off you :p

I've heard of many negative calorie foods. We have none in the house, well except strawberries, but I don't like them raw... I need sugar on them.

:O Strawberries are delish :D

dear sian
hey!!!!!!!! I killwed the thread not you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter