The Groovy New Pop Century FAQ Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading and reading all your threads and tips!!! I will be at the POP next Sunday! I feel like I know it already!!!
Thanks again!:thumbsup2

Hey! We will be at POP next Sunday, too! We are going to MVMCP on Monday, and I'm wondering if I should decorate my window for some added fun... Are you going to decorate?

Disney "Gel" type window clings at Walgreens (at least here in Wisconsin) for $1.99 each.
Very cute, many varieties, and can be used for any winter trip, not just a Christmas one.
For any window decorators out there.

Hey! We will be at POP next Sunday, too! We are going to MVMCP on Monday, and I'm wondering if I should decorate my window for some added fun... Are you going to decorate?

Well I did buy a jingle bell thingy for my SIL's scooter. I'm going to see what I can get this week during my lunch break. So, if you see 2 heavy women, one looking like she never rode a scooter before (lol) and one with punky hair and a 7 year old girl it's us. We will be wearing matching blue Disney t-shirts, AND we are going to MVMCP too! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Disney "Gel" type window clings at Walgreens (at least here in Wisconsin) for $1.99 each.
Very cute, many varieties, and can be used for any winter trip, not just a Christmas one.
For any window decorators out there.

I found really cute disney window clings at the dollar store!!!

As previously promised, I've been discussing the longevity (both age and number of posts) of this thread with one of the moderators as well as Tyler, the OP. In the coming day(s), the moderator will be closing out this thread so we can start fresh! I've also put in a request with TREKKER to update the Sticky to reflect the new URL.

The new official Pop Century FAQ thread is "The GROOVIEST New Pop Century FAQ Thread!".

Enjoy, and gave a great week everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter