The Good, The Bad, The Cancelled and The Surprising ... Our Take on Deluxe Dining!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from the UK!

Just spent the past hour reading all of your reviews and have really enjoyed hearing your opinions and seeing your yummy pictures!!

Thanks for taking the time to do it, looking forward to reading more

Sarah
x

Great review. I look forward to reading the rest of your reviews. I am soon making ADR's for our Dec trip.

Hmmm....I don't think I heard of or saw frozen bananas in the parks before. I will definitely have to give those a try!;)

And that french pastry that you ordered looks a lot like the cloudberry horn at Kringla Bakery in Norway. I will have to try that one too cause I love those cloudberry horns!:)

I am a very very very late subber popcorn:: but am so enjoying your report! Y'all hit up a lot of the places I want to in December. Can't wait to read more!!!

Awesome report!

We will only be on the QSDP on our trip in October, but that is because it is our first trip to the World and I want to focus on attractions. I figure we can sit around like bloated piggies once we get on the Magic. :)

Subbing really late :-)

My fiance and I are going on our disneymoon next month and I've been planning it for over a year. We have planned and replanned tons of times, so reading about dining plans and reviews is a way for me to get my disney fix without driving DFH crazy! You ate at alot of places we are eating and I am enjoying all the photos :-) Keep them coming!

Have just read all pages at one sitting! I am interested to know if you kept a total of tips on dlxdp. We are doing dlxdp in Aug. Eager to hear about the rest of your trip!:ccat:

I really love these reviews because you guys seem to order the things that my wife and I would order (only she is the fish lover and I go for beef). I love to tantalize myself with the pictures. Of the places I have been to (le cellier and coral reef). I agree on both counts, especially the coral reef where my apricot ribs were great but I felt like I was in a cafeteria next to an aquarium

I also just found this thread today and have read through the entire 19 pages. Congratulations on your baby on board since you began writing this report. I'm guessing that may be one reason you have not been able to yet finish your reviews. I wish you the best and hope that you are able to sometime finish your final thoughts of the DxDP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter