The Good Ole Freap Chat ~ Sequel Part III ~

Hey gals, I have MISSED you and was searching, searching , searching for the LOST freebie thread that was not Baby!!!

Ok gals, I asked to joing the group on FB! Thank you!

Lori

I, too, am missing the old weekly freebies. I haven't had a good dose of Johnny in so long...even though I never seem to find the free items...this was my favorite place to visit on the Disboards.

Can I be added to the facebook link? Please? I will be good and keep my drool to myself!

You sure can!! Just search "FREAPS" under facebook and I will add you! We would love for you to join us!!

I guess I am not the only one that wondered where you guys were when I came back to the Freebies board last week. :rotfl2: I am going to request to be part of your facebook group too.

Hey all -

I'm a long time lurker on the freebie thread but I notice the freebies thread wasn't as "fun" as it used to be. It took me a bit to figure out why.... I missed the conversations, pics, and general friendships that went on there.

Just to let you know - the threads are not any fun without the people. I'll try to be less of a lurker and more of a poster.

Hey all -

I'm a long time lurker on the freebie thread but I notice the freebies thread wasn't as "fun" as it used to be. It took me a bit to figure out why.... I missed the conversations, pics, and general friendships that went on there.

Just to let you know - the threads are not any fun without the people. I'll try to be less of a lurker and more of a poster.

Hey B- see you are following the breadcrumbs:laughing:

Hey all -

Why do the complainers have to ruin a good time for everyone. You just kind of throw your hands up and say "forget it, why bother! Sorry for having a good time!":confused3

I thought the conversations and pics thrown in with the freebies were fun too- I have had several people (including some that I never even talked to before) PM me and ask what was up with the freebies.

It is not the economy- it is the sour apples.

No one can joke anymore. But they seem to be infecting a lot of the Dis threads lately, NOT only the freebie thread. They may think they got rid of the "bad" apples , but they were just replaced with sour ones. I think the bad apples were more interesting and gave you a laugh once and while.:rotfl2:

I have heard SO many people say they left b/c of this. :sad2:

Why do the complainers have to ruin a good time for everyone. You just kind of throw your hands up and say "forget it, why bother! Sorry for having a good time!":confused3

I thought the conversations and pics thrown in with the freebies were fun too- I have had several people (including some that I never even talked to before) PM me and ask what was up with the freebies.

It is not the economy- it is the sour apples.

No one can joke anymore. But they seem to be infecting a lot of the Dis threads lately, NOT only the freebie thread. They may think they got rid of the "bad" apples , but they were just replaced with sour ones. I think the bad apples were more interesting and gave you a laugh once and while.:rotfl2:
I have heard SO many people say they left b/c of this. :sad2:

:worship::worship:
How true.
Just thought Iwould stop in and say hi

Hey guys. I am a long time lurker here. I used to enjoy the freebie thread but rarely had anything to post. When it dried up I followed Y'all over here. I love to keep up with all the freaps. It's like having my own private soap opera trying to keep up with what everyone has going on. I sent a request for FB so see you guys there I guess. By the way, what ever happened to MTBluejeans? I have seen her on the Young and Restless thread a few times. I guess everyone kind of scattered when the real freebie thread died.:sad1:

Hey guys. I am a long time lurker here. I used to enjoy the freebie thread but rarely had anything to post. When it dried up I followed Y'all over here. I love to keep up with all the freaps. It's like having my own private soap opera trying to keep up with what everyone has going on. I sent a request for FB so see you guys there I guess. By the way, what ever happened to MTBluejeans? I have seen her on the Young and Restless thread a few times. I guess everyone kind of scattered when the real freebie thread died.:sad1:

I see she posted a freebie a few days ago. I have not seen her around. Have you checked "find more posts by...." and stalk her:rotfl2: LUV that option :lmao::rolleyes1 NOT that I stalk people............:rolleyes:

Hey all -

I miss the old freebie thread too!!! My mailbox is empty and I'm in Johnny withdrawal. HELP!!!

I miss the old freebie thread too!!! My mailbox is empty and I'm in Johnny withdrawal. HELP!!!

Maybe I will pop back in on the Freebie thread and annoy the HECK out of everyone!!! {{insert evil laugh here}}:dance3:

Maybe later..........................;)

Don't know if you remember me but I used to be on all of the time.....then I got a real job....LOL anyway I work at a school is special ed and since it is summer break, I was just surfing around and thought I'd look up all of my old friends from the freebie thread and I found you!!:goodvibes

Hope all is going well for everyone!

I still go onto WM and order their free samples and go to a fullcup.com for hints and great deals.

Hey all! Just wanted to add the link to the FB page!
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=9794&post=47113&uid=121899290738#/group.php?gid=121899290738
Come on over I would be happy to add you!

I started listing some freebies today- lets see if we can get the good ol days going over there ;)

Can I come too??? I am from the freebie thread a long time ago and loved posted and chatting with all of my freebie friends! I did send a request to join the group.

Thanks~ Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter