The Good Ole Freap Chat ~ Sequel Part III ~

I am still laughing over this...:rotfl:
You can choose not to friend anyone, so what you put on your page stays between you and whomever you friend. The thing I had to learn is that whatever is posted on you 'wall' anyone can see, so if you want to keep comments private, send a message, like a pm, the link is on the top left.

OK- I can imagine someone I know IRL asking to be my friend and I refuse:lmao:

Nothing on my wall when talking about other people :rolleyes1:rolleyes1:lmao: Got it!:thumbsup2

Madd-no need to worry. The only people that can see your stuff are the ones who are listed as your friends. People who search for you using your real life name will only see your profile picture and then they can request you to be their "friend". You don't have to reject them if you don't want. Just ignore the request. I have two real friends who never accepted me because they are never on there after setting up an account. My feelings didn't get hurt. Now if I ask YOU to be my friend and you don't accept, I will not be responsible for my actions.:lmao:

I signed up.

I don't like to be that "exposed"- that is why I never joined My Space. If I wanted to talk to people I know IRL I would just e-mail them. Isn't this just like e-mailing people?

I certainly do NOT want to find anyone I went to school with- sorry- but I hated everyone:snooty: ......no seriously, I did. If they tried to contact me I would probaly tell them what I thought of them back then:rotfl2:

The only people I would be interested in having as "friends" are people I know from here and my "other" site;) Not my RL peeps.

hmmmm- after reading this post, do you all think I really seem like I would be a good Facebook member?:lmao::lmao::rotfl2:

if someone you don't care about sends you a friend request you can just click ignore...they'll never know and you can just forget about them...the ignore button is your friend...it's mine!

if someone you don't care about sends you a friend request you can just click ignore...they'll never know and you can just forget about them...the ignore button is your friend...it's mine!

Can I ignore the ignore button- I don't want any other friends! HAAAA!!! :lmao: I crack myself up!

I love that button to! I get a lot of requests from ppl I used to work at WM that I DISLIKED A LOT, "IGNORE!"- and I get a lot of random guy request (my fault I am sure bc of the profile pic I use) "IGNORE!" lol. I think overall FB is better than MS for communicating, groups, and networking. Myspace is a better place to show your personality with the custom pages, etc. Like- Maggies page on MS- when you see it it just looks sooooo her, cute- organized, and trendy. And mine looks like a Walt Disney and Wes firework exploded! hahahahaha.

Hey freaps! 3 days without any activity on this thread. Have we all resorted to facebook now? LOL.

Vacation was fun-- didn't last long enough at all. Im ready for another.... but... that could be a while.

Im excited that my baby showers start this weekend. The first thing off of our registry has been bought so we are kind of excited about that. Im just ready to know what will be bought, and what wont-- so I can get the things we will be needing in preparation for the big arrival. Im such a planner-- this not knowing stuff is hard.

I hope everyone has had a good week. I know, its only Monday-- :hippie:

Welcome back Maggie. cassi started a freap group over on facebook, and Kellie would like to join- she said your guys are facebook friends.
Very exciting about the showers- hope you get all the things you need!

FB does seem to be very addictive.:lmao: I'm still trying to figure out all these little gifts people seem to send about.:confused3Also, I had two friend request that I have unofficially been ignoring so far. Both are from high school and neither are people I was ever friendly with. One of them has the same name as a girl who stole/married my high school sweetheart but she sure doesn't look at all like the same person.:confused3 I don't think she's still married to him if she is the same person. So is it better to unofficially ignore or hit the ignore button?

FB does seem to be very addictive.:lmao: I'm still trying to figure out all these little gifts people seem to send about.:confused3Also, I had two friend request that I have unofficially been ignoring so far. Both are from high school and neither are people I was ever friendly with. One of them has the same name as a girl who stole/married my high school sweetheart but she sure doesn't look at all like the same person.:confused3 I don't think she's still married to him if she is the same person. So is it better to unofficially ignore or hit the ignore button?

I would officially ignore and hope they forget about it. :rolleyes1

Can I join your freap group on FB? Tink I sent a request to join. How has everybody been? I haven't been around on the Disboards for a while and I know somewhere in these 150 pages that there is a reason why Babybot took over the weekly freebie thread. Could we start are own freebie post on FB? I really do miss my freebies I think I'm having withdrawals. Feels good to be back with my Freaps :grouphug::hug:.

Can I join FB freaps also?! I was wondering what happen to the freebie thread it is NOT the same:sad2: I don't know much about FB but willing to learn!:) Thanks Lisa

I have been officially told by my 16 year old that under NO circumstances am I allowed to have a Facebook account. :confused:

I have been officially told by my 16 year old that under NO circumstances am I allowed to have a Facebook account. :confused:

Tell her that when you join Facebook, don't even THINK about sending you a friend request, b/c you will deny it :snooty::lmao: Let her know that YOU are the cool one!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter