The GH Official Thread Part 3

So, once again Brook Lynn signed a contract with Linc without having an attorney look at it????? 🤯🤯

I hope the small mention of Epiphany being out of town looking at medical schools is not the end of her story. Either give Sony Eddy the respect of an appropriate send off if they choose to have the character die, or recast her or continue to mention the story with Epiphany being off screen and honor the story line they had started with her because I think that is really a great message they were sending by having her fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor at her age. I don't remember them ever addressing her passing the MCATs before yesterday but I'm at least glad they did that.

So is Nik actually dead and if so what became of the body? (I missed yesterday’s episode). How is Austin involved? Poor Laura. Nice to see Genie Francis getting some good dramatic scenes.

I guess Willow may die after all. Too bad, as she seems to be warming up to Nina. Adorable baby; I’m glad they gave her a pretty (and normal) name.

So is Nik actually dead and if so what became of the body? (I missed yesterday’s episode). How is Austin involved? Poor Laura. Nice to see Genie Francis getting some good dramatic scenes.

I guess Willow may die after all. Too bad, as she seems to be warming up to Nina. Adorable baby; I’m glad they gave her a pretty (and normal) name.
Ava put Nick's body in a closet. Austin came to warn Ava about his cousin. He saw her dragging the body in and she told him the whole story. Nik is supposedly dead. But I don't get them having a new character take over the part and then killing him off within days. Austin stayed the night to protect her.

Ava put Nick's body in a closet. Austin came to warn Ava about his cousin. He saw her dragging the body in and she told him the whole story. Nik is supposedly dead. But I don't get them having a new character take over the part and then killing him off within days. Austin stayed the night to protect her.
Thanks. I agree it’s odd if they just recast the character only to kill him off. (IMO, the new actor is very good.) Austin and Ava were both pretty calm today (after Ava woke up from her nightmares), and they haven’t really explained where he is. But being that Austin is a doctor, wouldn’t he check that Nik was dead when he came upon the scene? :rolleyes:

Thanks. I agree it’s odd if they just recast the character only to kill him off. (IMO, the new actor is very good.) Austin and Ava were both pretty calm today (after Ava woke up from her nightmares), and they haven’t really explained where he is. But being that Austin is a doctor, wouldn’t he check that Nik was dead when he came upon the scene? :rolleyes:

I read something awhile back that said when Marcus Coloma learned that his contract was not going to be renewed, he refused to work one day past its end date. They wanted him to film Nik's final scenes but he would not agree to extend his time even by a few days. So they brought in Adam Huss to cover the rest of Nik's time.

Let's recall that Finn, a doctor, and Elizabeth, a nurse, left a very much alive Peter in a refrigerator without fully checking his vitals. GH has some of the worst medical staff on TV! :rotfl:

I don’t care if Willow dies lol and Elizabeth can go to prison and meet up with Olivia Jerome and then turn into bad Elizabeth caise this one is boring

That baby will be walking out of the hospital on its own, and into the Q nursery to never be seen again, any day now. :rotfl2:

I am really over teh Elizabeth and Willow storylines. I'm not a fan of either character.

So, once again Brook Lynn signed a contract with Linc without having an attorney look at it????? 🤯🤯

I hope the small mention of Epiphany being out of town looking at medical schools is not the end of her story. Either give Sony Eddy the respect of an appropriate send off if they choose to have the character die, or recast her or continue to mention the story with Epiphany being off screen and honor the story line they had started with her because I think that is really a great message they were sending by having her fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor at her age. I don't remember them ever addressing her passing the MCATs before yesterday but I'm at least glad they did that.

They've already announced that they will be doing a memorial show for her sometime in March. I think they're just starting to mention her again to basically bring her back into the storyline so they can give her a proper send off.

And Brook Lynn...ugh. When will she learn. I'm sure her family has plenty of lawyers on retainer and she could easily have someone look over her contracts. Even just having her dad look over the contract would be a step in the right direction. I'm guessing she'll eventually file a lawsuit against Linc for blackmail or whatever and those contracts won't hold water.

Kind of sad that only a dozen or so people showed up for Britt’s service. Joss couldn’t spare a few minutes for the woman who saved her life?

I wonder if Nikolas will be the next victim of the hook?
They should have had Nik be killed by the hook killer, he could have saved Ava from the hook killer and had a small redemption of his character. They ruined him from the character we all loved,

Last edited:
They've already announced that they will be doing a memorial show for her sometime in March. I think they're just starting to mention her again to basically bring her back into the storyline so they can give her a proper send off.
I'm glad to hear that!

So will Liesel save the day or will willow die? I'm just confused why they didn't suggest Liesel earlier. Although they may say she's too old. I believe you have to be younger than 60. Of course this is soap world so they can make it work.
They should also test Wiley, Willow's nephew. I'm surprised Michael didn't already organize a huge event to have everyone in town tested to find a match. I've seen those things happen locally where they're looking for a difficult bone marrow match. Often times, they find one in the most unexpected way. Michael, Sonny and Nina have massive amounts of resources. Sitting around the hospital brooding isn't helping. Put Maxie's planning and organizing skills to work. She could have it up and running in a day. Speaking of Maxie, I think it's been mentioned here that James is also in Willow's bloodline. Perhaps he should be tested too. You never know who might turn up with just the right markers. But, as I always say, this is a soap and nothing they do ever reflects common sense or reality!

They should also test Wiley, Willow's nephew. I'm surprised Michael didn't already organize a huge event to have everyone in town tested to find a match. I've seen those things happen locally where they're looking for a difficult bone marrow match. Often times, they find one in the most unexpected way. Michael, Sonny and Nina have massive amounts of resources. Sitting around the hospital brooding isn't helping. Put Maxie's planning and organizing skills to work. She could have it up and running in a day. Speaking of Maxie, I think it's been mentioned here that James is also in Willow's bloodline. Perhaps he should be tested too. You never know who might turn up with just the right markers. But, as I always say, this is a soap and nothing they do ever reflects common sense or reality!

I was thinking the same thing!! Why is no one organizing a bone marrow drive??? I see them locally all the time and the one person I know who set one up for her brother-in-law had far fewer resources and experience than any of the characters on GH and hers was a huge success! She didn't find a match for her BIL at that drive but one of the people who tested that day was a match for someone in another state.

I gave up on Willow and Michael when she first told him and she was like I don’t want to have anyone know yet etc . She got out of nursing school and forgot time is of the essence but they didn’t start a bone marrow drive or anything.
I’m glad she is having a talk with him about he needs to move in with life after she goes.

Is it me or is Jordan’s obsession with Portia telling the truth a little bit overboard? I get it. She lied, it affects your ex-husband, but it’s not your business! Showing up at the bridal suite is a bit much 🤣
Yeah. She killed her marriage to Curtis with lies of omission and betrayed his trust. She needs to stay in her own lane. I don't condone Portia's starting a marriage with a lie, but it's her business to deal with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter