The GH Official Thread Part 3

Is it me or is Jordan’s obsession with Portia telling the truth a little bit overboard? I get it. She lied, it affects your ex-husband, but it’s not your business! Showing up at the bridal suite is a bit much 🤣

I think it's way overboard. I feel like she's doing this in hopes that Curtis won't marry Portia and then *maybe* they can get bac together. I don't think that would happen -- in fact I think it might backfire on her in that Curtis would be furious at her for interfering with his current relationship -- I think he and Portia would work through it. It might delay the wedding though.

Did anyone like Ava's dress? It looks like purple tin foil.

I thought it was hideous. But I thought Terry, Trina, and Joss's dresses were all really pretty.

How is Heather able to run around the way she does and how does no one notice Ryan standing up with the door wide open, so stupid. Hopefully the storyline will get a little more interesting with them on the run now. I do believe Esme does not remember anything, so I bet we see her always trying to get away from them.

Do you think we will see a redemption arc for Esme? Keep her with amnesia and she will save the day and knock Ryan out or something.

I thought about this the other day. I wonder if they'll turn her into a "good" person for the foreseeable future. Then one day her memory will start to come back and she'll turn evil again....but no one else in Port Charles will realize she's gotten her memory back. She'll keep that info to herself and plot revenge on people. The writers haven't used that common soap opera storyline in years so maybe they've decided to pull it out of their back pocket and use it again.

I read an interesting theory on another forum, some are wondering if Taggert could be Stella's child that she thinks died at birth, who she named Marcus. We're all thinking it was Trina that was the unknown relative, maybe it's Taggert.

Ooooh, that's a good theory. And they never do the "thought the baby died at birth but s/he is really alive and well" storyline. :D

Who thinks Ashby will get freaked out and try to atone and end up getting killed in the end?

I guess Ryan commandeered a boat (don’t think it was a canoe lol) and he could only take one.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter