The GH Official Thread Part 3

I liked the scene yesterday with Ava and Nicolas when he is saying all is not what it seems and she can everything now because one day they will be married again etc. wonder if they will make the character go away for awhile before they bring back another actor to play him at end of this month

But he still is crappy about getting Elizabeth mom out there I guess to mind blank Esme.

Here’s some interesting speculation I read- Since Nelle’s kidney was a match for Joss, and Nelle and Willow were sisters, would it follow that Joss could be a bone marrow match for Willow?
In the real world kidneys are much more universally matched. Bone marrow is a different story and is much more specific. Most times even a relative isn't a match. Nina was a long shot anyway because she is not a full blood relative (only 50 %). Best hope is for a full blood sibling so a twin is even better.

That said, why haven't they run bone marrow testing drive?? It's done all the time in communities when there is a need. And did they ever test Liesl? Still a long shot but also a relative.

I liked the scene yesterday with Ava and Nicolas when he is saying all is not what it seems and she can everything now because one day they will be married again etc. wonder if they will make the character go away for awhile before they bring back another actor to play him at end of this month

But he still is crappy about getting Elizabeth mom out there I guess to mind blank Esme.

I read that yesterday's scene was the last scene with the current Nicholas. A different actor will be playing Nicholas to finish out the storyline, but the article didn't say who it would be. I'm assuming Nicholas will take off for Greece and reappear in a few months/years.

I read that yesterday's scene was the last scene with the current Nicholas. A different actor will be playing Nicholas to finish out the storyline, but the article didn't say who it would be. I'm assuming Nicholas will take off for Greece and reappear in a few months/years.

I heard it's the guy who has been playing him as of late.

It is. I just read that Adam Huss will take over as Nikolas. He's the same guy who has stepped into the role a few times lately. I also read that this is "Nikolas's exit storyline." Looks like the character will be going away, at least for awhile.
that too bad I think this guy could do a great job as Nicholas too bad righters have screwed up the character so bad

They wanted Nikolas to go to the dark side, but then I guess realized it didn't suit the character. So then they tried changing it back, but his storyline got so convoluted. I'm guessing that is why they wrote this actor out so they can go in a direction that hopefully will work with someone new.

They wanted Nikolas to go to the dark side, but then I guess realized it didn't suit the character. So then they tried changing it back, but his storyline got so convoluted. I'm guessing that is why they wrote this actor out so they can go in a direction that hopefully will work with someone new.
yes the actor that was playing him would have made a good chase type person. He never had that bad guy smile or eyes

So I guess Trina will find out Curtis is her dad right before the wedding, so maybe no wedding or Trina will find out right after they say their vows so no honeymoon lol.

Why was Willow holding that pillow so awkwardly, could they not find the pregnancy pillow lol. Doubt Willow will die, still don't understand why they bothered doing the Carly holding the info storyline with no consequences, just makes no sense.

So now Aunt Stella knows about Trina and Curtis. I laughed when she said is Curtis Portia's mom. How much older is Curtis! They seem to be the same age lol.

If Willow dies, Nina will have reason to hate Carly even more. So will Michael. But I think she’ll pull through. Since when is Austin an OB-GYN? That baby was not a newborn, especially not a preemie, LOL.

Spencer’s plot to adopt Esme’s baby is so stupid. I missed the reunion of Lucy and Martin but glad to hear that Lucy is back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter