The GH Official Thread Part 3

We were away for the weekend and missed some episodes. Was really hoping that Ryan would be found out! Guess not!

Now with Franco heading off to Ferncliff, will that help if Laura & Kevin escape from the basement??

Something bad will probably happen if Sam does go away with Shiloh! I hope Jason plans on following them!

I thought the issue with the twins was the twins had to be identical. Drew and Jason aren't identical.

Who else thinks the memory Anna has that is actually Alex's, is that Alex is the one who slept with Faison and she is Peter's mother.

Also, I knew Shiloh would catch Sam and Jason kissing, it looks like in the previews she tries to play it off that Jason kissed her, but don't think Shiloh will believe that.

Ok, I was just thrown for a loop. A friend of mine who watches GH said, what if Ryan and Kevin's memories were swapped and Laura married the new "Ryan" and the new "Kevin" is the killer lol. It is weird because Ryan has been able to get away with being a psychiatrist, he knew how to hypnotize lulu pretty easily.

Yes, love Roger. Been watching him for years, since his One Life To Live days.
There's so many things wrong with Lulu interviewing Franco...starting with him being her "attacker" and ending with the fact that she really was a freshman, inexperienced reporter not too long ago and now she is interviewing a supposed killer on live TV!! :rolleyes1

I'm watching the episode right now. It's like they already knew it's Ryan since they talked about him in the interview and Franco basically says he's a better killer than him!!

I'm watching the episode right now. It's like they already knew it's Ryan since they talked about him in the interview and Franco basically says he's a better killer than him!!

No, they still think Ryan is dead. These murders have been copy cat killings of Ryan's murders. That's why they are bringing Ryan up. So Franco is basically saying he is a better killer than him because even though he copied Ryan's killings, he did it better. Again, Franco is doing this to get the copycat killer, not realizing the original killer, Ryan, is alive and well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!