The GH Official Thread Part 3

I know! Who would think that Anna and her sister and Ryan & Kevin interacted with this same doctor??

Wonder if they'll find Dante? I wish he would come back- or at least recast him!

From what I understand only 1 twin had to have interaction with the doctor. Remember Ryan had no clue who that doctor was but Kevin did and I forget if it was Anna or her sister that had an interaction with the doctor. I guess whatever this is, the doctor is trying to see if he does something to one twin will the other one get it, even if the other twin was never near their twin.

I'm really not going to like this Franco storyline. I'm going to feel so bad for him, he is really going to think he did it, everyone will hate him, he'll lose Liz, ugh. I'm wondering if Ava will come to his rescue.

I'm really not going to like this Franco storyline. I'm going to feel so bad for him, he is really going to think he did it, everyone will hate him, he'll lose Liz, ugh. I'm wondering if Ava will come to his rescue.

I agree- just a terrible story if Kevin/Ryan pins his crimes on Franco. I just wish that once and for all, they would allow Franco to move forward. I thought his relationship with Elizabeth and her boys would do just that.

I agree- just a terrible story if Kevin/Ryan pins his crimes on Franco. I just wish that once and for all, they would allow Franco to move forward. I thought his relationship with Elizabeth and her boys would do just that.
It looks like it is going that way. Why couldn't Laura and the police commissioner sit in on it? Couldn't they find another person to do the hypnosis? Surely Kevin isn't the only one on staff.

I’m not thrilled with the Franco story either. It’s bad enough that they resurrected Ryan. But can’t they be a little more creative than to drag the now-reformed killer into it?

And why would we believe in a million years that Peter would hire Obtecht to write for his paper? Is he so eager to impress Maxie that he would hire the women who held him captive, tortured him and left him to die in a fire? He’s smarter than that.

This Franco/Ryan thing feels interminable. I’m fast-forwarding the whole stupid, reductive, wholly unbelievable thing. I have my limits, GH.

I have mixed feelings about the Aiden story. I discovered my homosexuality on my own. I don’t know how I’d have felt about my parents setting up gay “scenarios “ behind my back. I think Aiden’s on the young side to be dealing with this. Isn’t he 7 or 8? But I grew up in a different world ( ‘60s & ‘70s). I’d love to hear y’all's thoughts on this.

Last edited:

I have mixed feelings as well. Being gay or straight is based on your attraction to the same or opposite sex; isn't it? Whether an 8 year old boy likes baking and pink pencils doesn't really apply IMO.

I mean at that age, Liz could just expose him to a heterosexual pastry chef who likes baking and has a wife or girlfriend. Aren't children supposed to be in a sexual latency period before puberty? I think wondering if Aiden likes boys or girls in THAT way is kinda presumptuous at age 8, but as I said......I'm not a parent and society has changed SOOOO much since I was that age. I thought I was the only gay boy in the world for the longest time when I was a pre-teen. Thank God for Playgirl which I started reading (LOL!) at age 13.

This Franco/Ryan thing feels interminable. I’m fast-forwarding the whole stupid, reductive, wholly unbelievable thing. I have my limits, GH.

Yep- yay for DVR's so I don't have to watch this! I'm fast forwarding by those scenes!!

Yes- just because Aiden likes to bake I don't think they should assume he's gay. Why worry about that at his age? Now the bullying- yes- they must confront it.

I don't know. I'm straight, but I have liked boys as long as I can remember. So even at 8, I'm sure I was crushing on some boy at the time. We haven't heard Aiden say he likes boys, he just seems to like things considered "feminine", which I agree with Bellababy doesn't have to mean anything. The kids in his class are calling him gayden, but is it because he's staring at boys in the class or is it because of his love for cooking and pink pencils. The whole cooking thing I really don't get as many top professional chefs are men. I always considered it a heavily male profession so not sure why kids would say he's "gay" for that.

Well I guess Ryan can't kill anyone else while Franco is locked up otherwise they'll know it isn't Franco! I guess they could call it a copycat.

Remember Kevin planted the "pre-nup" clue so hopefully Franco doesn't have to be locked up for long.

Remember Kevin planted the "pre-nup" clue so hopefully Franco doesn't have to be locked up for long.

Yep, but have a feeling it will take a while for it to come out. Remember Alexis already tried to talk to Laura about it and Laura cut her off and said she had to go. I really, really hope they prove Franco innocent really soon. I'm wondering if Liz will turn her back on him and then when he's found innocent he'll turn his back on her, which would really suck, but of course GH can't have any couple happy.

Agree--I hope they don't break up Liz and Franco. He's been so great with her kids!

Looks like Ava may be the one to stop this Ryan/Kevin madness! She knows Franco is innocent. Ryan will try to get rid of her now!

I think Ryan will kill Sasha. Nina will mourn, then find out Willow is her real daughter. They already hate each other so that’s a clue.

I like your idea!! Never thought of Willow being Nina's daughter. I was hoping it wasn't Kiki- now that she's gone. Nina needs to have a daughter on the show!!

Regarding the Aiden story, I initially thought he was going to be transgender. I have witnessed the journey of a very young child (beginning at age 3) who appeared angry and conflicted. Over the years, it became clear that he really felt deep down that he was a girl. He loved dressing up as a princess, playing with the more traditional girl toys, pink, purple, unicorns, castles, etc. I've known boys to play with all types of toys, but this child would also say things like, "I really like girly things." "I wish I was a girl." When asked if he was a boy or a girl he would say, "Hmmmm...that's a really hard question to answer." After his parents sought professional guidance, they decided to let him choose how to dress and wear his hair. She is now a much happier child. Her whole face and demeanor has changed. She looks peaceful and happy. The parents have a long road and some tough decisions ahead, but everyone who knows this child really feels like this was the right path for her.

When Aiden started with the pink pencils and now the baking and Charlotte saying he was "different," I thought they were hinting at transgender. I don't think liking to bake says anything about a child. My 20-year old son has always liked helping me bake and still claims his brownies are better than mine (which they are)! I also thought Elizabeth's friend Terry would play a role in guiding them. But, we'll see how this plays out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts