The GH Official Thread Part 3

Racemom17 said:
My two cents on the Robin/Patrick/Sabrina mess.

I think Sabrina and Carlos hooked up the night of the wedding. Carlos denied it cause he didn't want to look bad for taking care of Sabrina...so the baby is really his...and Sabrina doesn't even know it...but when Carlos finds out....I bet he will know it....that would certainly put a different twist on Whose the Daddy...when the Mom doesn't remember the hook up.

Good theory!!

Sonny should just ship Morgan off to "the island" for everybody's protection... then they can replace him in six months with someone who can act.

That guy that plays Morgan is going to have some serious forehead wrinkles, sooner rather than later. His forehead is in a constant scrunch.

That guy that plays Morgan is going to have some serious forehead wrinkles, sooner rather than later. His forehead is in a constant scrunch.

The wrinkles may be a good distraction from the uni-brow.

rcraw45425 said:
y'all know who he reminds me of (and I cannot stand)??? Eddie Cibrian aka Mr. LeAnn Rimes.

You are so right! I kept looking at him when he debuted knowing he reminded me of someone and I couldn't think of the name at the time.

If any of you follow kirsten storms on Instagram she has put up a photo of their precious little one.

The new guy has got to go. I really hope the Jane Eyre thing they have going with Silas (spoiler alert, lol) really went down how he says it did. I'm not sure how much more of the relationship yoyoing I can take from GH writers.

The new guy has got to go. I really hope the Jane Eyre thing they have going with Silas (spoiler alert, lol) really went down how he says it did. I'm not sure how much more of the relationship yoyoing I can take from GH writers.

I'm getting bored again, have two days worth DVRed and would rather watch old Law and Order SVU episodes than watch the show. I plan to give the new guy a little time, I remember that Dante was a PITA at first too (wait a minute, he's still one, lol). Wish Sabrina and Robin would just both leave, maybe even together along with Sonny and Olivia. Hey maybe Robin or Sabrina could wind up with Dante since Lulu flew the coop!

:confused3Just tried to watch GH and found out it is no longer available on Hulu without the monthly subscription! I tried the ABC website and apparently my cable provider (DISH) is not a "Verifiable" network so I have to wait 14 days ?!?!?!?!:confused3

:confused3Just tried to watch GH and found out it is no longer available on Hulu without the monthly subscription! I tried the ABC website and apparently my cable provider (DISH) is not a "Verifiable" network so I have to wait 14 days ?!?!?!?!:confused3

well that stinks. I started doing the Hulu + back when AMC and OLTL went online. Also so my younger one could watch Glee and Once Upon a Time but it's not all that great since you still have ads. We have DirecTV so we're out of luck too except for Hulu+ but I DVR it off of local.

can sonny say even one line without yelling?

also, the whole Sabrina not telling Patrick about the baby is so stupid. she was there for the whole Brit baby thing, and saw how excited Patrick was about the baby, even though he didn't love Brit. the writers don't even know their own character they created. Sabrina wouldn't hide a baby from it's father.

Help!! This water madness in WV (mine is unaffected, thank The Lord) preempted GH! I have no idea how Patrick and Robin reacted to the pregnancy! Why must every press conference in the world take place at 2pm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!