The GH Official Thread Part 3

So Brooklyn had a white dress hanging in her closet that just happened to fit Willow perfectly? Sure.

I read that they have enough episodes to last until May 21. That's as far as they could stretch by including flashbacks and reruns on Fridays. Our local news had an interview last week with the actor who plays Cameron. He said they've been told they might resume filming in late July or early August. Still no firm date. Then it will take a few weeks for post-production so they can start airing the new episodes. He also said the stories will pick up exactly where they left off. There won't be any gaps or jumping forward in time.

LOL I said exactly the same thing, but Willow did look absolutely stunning in it. I do not like this storyline at all, Nell is up to something and is going to pull another stunt. I am also very sad at the Mike story, seeing Sonny 'cry' today was very sad to watch. I have noticed there have been an awful lot of flashbacks yesterday, and I was wondering how they had that many episodes in the can that we are still seeing new ones. Thanks for the info!

I just don't get this storyline. Why in the world would the judge give Wiley to either of them based on them getting married to someone at the last minute? I think Michael would've been fine staying single and still snag custody from Nelle.
I honestly think it would've looked better for him to marry his longtime GF Sasha if anything. Marrying Willow looks too contrived IMHO.

I'm pretty sure it's Julian. They will probably claim he was Wiley's grandfather for all intent and purposes, so he's an important person in Wiley's life. I agree it's so stupid to get married last minute and make yourselves looks like the perfect couple to raise a child.

I'm pretty sure it's Julian. They will probably claim he was Wiley's grandfather for all intent and purposes, so he's an important person in Wiley's life. I agree it's so stupid to get married last minute and make yourselves looks like the perfect couple to raise a child.
I agree. Nelle overheard Brooke discussing that Jullian was the one that tampered with the brakes. Nelle is going to use that info to make him marry her.

I agree. Nelle overheard Brooke discussing that Jullian was the one that tampered with the brakes. Nelle is going to use that info to make him marry her.

Julian should just let her try to blackmail him. When he gets called to testify, he would tell the judge that he never said or did any such thing. Obviously Nelle was making up lies to get him to marry her. Given her history, the judge would likely believe Julian. Then Michael would get full custody, which would make Lucas happy. Wiley would stay in his family, since Michel is his nephew. Julian should know better than to give in to someone like her.

I have a question that may keep people occupied for a while. For you old time watchers, talking 1960’s and 1970’s . . . My mom watched GH when I was really young. The only thing I remember (other than the constant conversations at the nurses station) was a scene where a man and woman were arguing and he was either shaking her or pushed her and she hit her head on the corner of a piece of furniture and died. I keep thinking the woman’s name was Brooke, but I am not so sure. I remember being so freaked out by the blood that I didn’t watch the show again until the Luke and Laura era. Does anyone else remember this happening and the storyline around it? I have searched online and haven’t found anything, but can still see the blood on his hand like it was yesterday. Seeing the name Brooke associated with GH above brought it back to mind again . . .

Anyone see the Daytime Emmy Nominations? Here's the recap for GH actors (along with my personal thoughts, of course!).

Best Actress: Finola Hughes (Anna), Maura West (Ava)
I don't get the Anna nomination. What did she do this past year besides argue with Robert about Peter? Plus she took months off during the summer. I do agree with Ava. She's an amazing actress.

Best Actor: John Chamberlain (Kevin/Ryan), Steve Burton (Jason). Kevin/Ryan definitely deserves a nomination. He plays two such different characters very well. Jason? He's kind of a one-trick pony. Same manner. Same tone of voice. Lurks in the shadows while Sonny takes the lead. I don't get this one.

Best Supporting Actor: James Patrick Stuart (Valentin). I'm kind of neutral on this one. He plays the character well, but I don't see him as a standout.

Best Support Actress: I really don't get this! Rebecca Budhig (Hayden), Tamara Braun (Kim).
Hayden blew into town, argued with Nicholas, dropped off her child with Finn and was gone in a couple of months. She was hardly even there and wasn't required to do anything worthy of a nomination. Kim had the storyline with Oscar dying and Franco becoming Drew. Her nomination is deserved.

Speaking of Oscar, GH had no nominations in the Young Actor category. I think Oscar died last May, so he may not have been on the show within the eligibility period. But what about Cam? He did an amazing job with the Franco/Drew memory story. I think he deserved a nomination.

Best Younger Actress: These "younger" categories confuse me. The criteria is that the actress is under the age of 25. The GH nominees are Katelyn McMullen (Willow) and Eden McCoy (Josslyn).
These two play totally different roles. Willow was romantically involved with Chase. She's a teacher, had a baby, was in a cult. Her storyline contains very mature themes that she has to play. In contrast, Josslyn is a teenager. While her storylines are complex, I don't think they belong in the same category. Willow should be in the Best Supporting Actress category, but her age puts her in the younger one. I don't get it.

Best Guest Actor: Michael E. Knight (Martin Gray). My actor son remarked the other day that Martin Gray speaks in a "Southern Plantation" manner, which is really only used in Civil War movies. It's stunt casting, but he does well enough.

There was a lot of outcry yesterday about why Maurice Benard and Max Gail weren't nominated. I read an article where Max said that he and Maurice chose not to submit nomination reels this year. Max won last year and said he wanted to give someone else a chance. Maurice has also won before and didn't want to throw his hat in the ring this year. Fair enough.

Last edited:
Can someone please verify for me about Sam's miscarriage that I saw last week? Was that Sonny's baby she was pregnant with? I thought Sonny orchestrated Jason initially marrying Sam to give the baby two parents.

I just read that Kelly Monaco will have a replacement for a few weeks, I wonder why?

I'm looking forward to new episodes!

I just read that Kelly Monaco will have a replacement for a few weeks, I wonder why?

I'm looking forward to new episodes!

I just read that too. A couple of reports say that the had exposure to a friend who tested positive for Covid. She has so far tested negative, but it was decided that she should quarantine at home for 14 days before returning to the set. I guess she was too heavily featured in the scripts to write her out for two weeks. It will be weird having another Sam though.

So Monday, yay! Will be interesting how they do the social distancing, if they'll be wearing masks, shooting outdoors; etc. I'm thinking there won't be sex or kissing scenes any time soon lol.

I read somewhere that for some sex/kissing scenes, they may use the actor's real-life spouse/significant other as a "double". I wonder, though, if it will alter the story lines at all. For example, I wonder if Michael and Willow's relationship will remain platonic for a little longer (I'm assuming that at some point, they really will fall in love and do the deed).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter