The GH Official Thread Part 2

I may be in the minority here, but I felt really bad for Maxie and Spinelli today. Sure Maxie should have told Dante and Lulu right away what happened. However, I do believe Maxie, being Maxie really acted out of love for her friend.

The writing is a bit off, though. How does one have a miscarriage, and get pregnant, all on the same night.

......and Britt is starting to grow on me. I felt really bad for her when she realized that her baby had been taken by her mother. What is going to happen when everyone finds out that Faison is her father?

It was good to see Robin. How long are we going to have to wait before she is reunited with her husband and daughter?

The storylines are a bit twisted, but I do find myself tuning in each day.

barbaraann said:
I may be in the minority here, but I felt really bad for Maxie and Spinelli today. Sure Maxie should have told Dante and Lulu right away what happened. However, I do believe Maxie, being Maxie really acted out of love for her friend.

The writing is a bit off, though. How does one have a miscarriage, and get pregnant, all on the same night.

......and Britt is starting to grow on me. I felt really bad for her when she realized that her baby had been taken by her mother. What is going to happen when everyone finds out that Faison is her father?

It was good to see Robin. How long are we going to have to wait before she is reunited with her husband and daughter?

The storylines are a bit twisted, but I do find myself tuning in each day.

Oh ITA! She had great acting that totally came off as real sincere Maxie...I think the whole Lulu/Dante rant was a lil overboard, although I truly feel it would have had a really different feel if the real Lulu-lol had been there.

Oh ITA! She had great acting that totally came off as real sincere Maxie...I think the whole Lulu/Dante rant was a lil overboard, although I truly feel it would have had a really different feel if the real Lulu-lol had been there.

I can't remember the timing of everything but I seem to remember that part of the reason Maxie didn't say anything at the time of the miscarriage had to do with Lulu just getting back from being kidnapped and not remembering who she was, etc. and Maxie not wanting to add to that stress on Lulu and Dante.

I read somewhere from some spoilers (maybe even here) that there's going to be a custody battle over Connie between Maxie/Spinelli and nuLulu/Dante. That's just twisted, IMO, Lulu doesn't seem to be that invested in the baby, Dante, on the other hand, acts more genuine. I keep waiting for JMB to show up and say "I'm the real Lulu, she's a lookalike" or something. Or better yet, like AMC's debacle with their over the top announcement years back that the "real" Greenlee was back while the replacement actress was still airing. Wouldn't surprise me for something to happen between Lante to split them up. No chemistry, everything seems forced

I felt bad for Maxie too. I wanted to scream at Lulu when she was yelling about how selfish Maxie was. She gave you her kid! Totally selfish. Then you basically go on & on about how it's not your baby but you are going to fight for custody??

Britt is really growing on me. I think her "mutter" is playing her too and it is very possible that the baby really isn't hers. At first I thought Britt's baby wasn't going to be Lulu's and Dante but now I'm not too sure. Also the NuLulu just isn't Lulu....

On another GH note I've become addicted to the 1984 and on story lines from GH and have found hours and hours of them in a playlist order. Sigh, such good acting and story lines but more important there was such cast interaction across story lines. It seems to me now that they are all stand alone arcs with not cross weaving. And how I miss Amy. May the actress RIP. I don't think she ever had a front burner story line but she was intertwined with all the different story's.

I think it's sad that they made the whole surrogacy storyline go south on Maxie. She was trying to do one unselfish thing after all of her antics over the years, and it turned out so wrong for her. Not sure how she will redeem herself to Lulu after that.

Speaking of redemption, it seems they're trying to redeem Britt by revealing that she's truly a victim of her awful mother. Sure, she tried to trap Patrick, but now her baby has been kidnapped in an attempt to make her a more sympathetic character. They did the same thing by having Elizabeth raped way back when. She was a horrible teenager and they had to do something really awful to her to make people feel sorry for her. They're also trying to redeem Franco by giving him a brain tumor. The jury is still out on that one!

I can't remember the timing of everything but I seem to remember that part of the reason Maxie didn't say anything at the time of the miscarriage had to do with Lulu just getting back from being kidnapped and not remembering who she was, etc. and Maxie not wanting to add to that stress on Lulu and Dante.

ooohhh! good point! everyone seems to forget about how lulu felt "so" bad that she couldn't warm up to this baby her surrogate as carrying cause whe couldn't rememer the whole thing!
I would LOVe to see alexis and diana go head tohead on this case, though.

maxie might not have a case.. but spinelli, on his own will. he was not duplicitous (sp?) of this until after the birth.. he never gave up his parental rights.

there was an actual case like this in Illinois about 6 years ago or more. (yeah,I now Illinois, land of "govenor's row...)

the birth mother gave up the baby for adoption. a few years later she got back together with the birth father. he actually never know about the baby, never gave up parental rights. so he sued for parental rights, and won. the little boy (I think he was about 2 years old? maybe 3?) was taken from his parents and brother in Schaumburg .. the only home he had ever known... and given to the father who never had given him up cause he didnt' know about him.. but he was now married to the mother who DID give him up.... not just in soap operas!!!

I remember thining at the time, how no one thought about the needs of the child. to be torn from his home and family. there should have at least been a joint custody kind of thing. or visitation. everyone worried about who is "right" instead of about the poor child

Next week, I predict that Connie the baby will be walking,lol.

That baby had great head control today,the other day had their little arms on annoying new Lulu.

hereyago said:
Next week, I predict that Connie the baby will be walking,lol.

That baby had great head control today,the other day had their little arms on annoying new Lulu.

No kidding...either that or perhaps she'll be a bratty teen and instead of Annoying Lulu (which I think should be her new name lol) Dante and Maxie/Spinelli fighting over who gets her, they'll be fighting over who has to take her lol.

so ture!! at least just use a doll, not a 6 month old sitting up!!! sheesh.
in 8 months, baby connie will be dating baby ben!!!

I expect her to be in a high chair throwing Cheerios by Monday, max. So unbelievable. As each day passes I lose all interest in Lulu and Dante, they so do not belong together. She has become a vindictive shrew as portrayed by ER, JMB, while she could be a little bratty, was nowhere near as petulant and vindictive as this Lulu. She's treating this child like a prize, now she's pissed because she thinks that Dante can't love a child that doesn't possess his DNA (quoting from the previews for today). I'm back to DVRing and fast forwarding thru most of the garbage. (whiny needy Morgan for example).

Yesterday was pretty unwatchable to me. They should have given JMB whatever she wanted to stay. Let's face it with the full cast and a zillion storylines these days no one is on the canvas 5 days a week. She could have easily did what she wanted and still done GH. Somebody send Morgan back to school... or put him in the army.

I read somewhere that baby Connie will be all grown up and sleeping with Morgan by next week!;)

I started to say, "But they are cousins!", but then I remembered, oh no, they're not...also creepy because Morgan would have been her uncle...

Man, it is hard to pair people up on this show without them being related...:rotfl2:

I do agree, Baby Connie seems to grow at an amazing rate. But now she's not a Spencer maybe she can marry one Aiden. ;)

Maria :upsidedow

I started to say, "But they are cousins!", but then I remembered, oh no, they're not...also creepy because Morgan would have been her uncle...

Man, it is hard to pair people up on this show without them being related...:rotfl2:

I do agree, Baby Connie seems to grow at an amazing rate. But now she's not a Spencer maybe she can marry one Aiden. ;)

Maria :upsidedow

Speaking of Aiden, how long has it been since Liz was on? Or AJ.

I'm not completely warmed up to the Todd-is-now-Franco thing yet, but I have to admit that I look forward to more Franco/Heather Webber scenes. Those 2 are comic gold together!

Just found this. I'm not sure if it's true or not though.

In other romantic news, Kelly Thiebaud (Britt) and Bryan Craig (Morgan Corinthos) are a real life couple!

??????

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter