The GH Official Thread Part 2

I'm a little nervous about watching Liz's dream. They make me want what they won't give me! Really think about it. Have Liz and Jason actually had an offical relationship yet? They have slept together on the down low, they had a kid that only a few knew about but they have not lived together or been a public couple.

I'm a little nervous about watching Liz's dream. They make me want what they won't give me! Really think about it. Have Liz and Jason actually had an offical relationship yet? They have slept together on the down low, they had a kid that only a few knew about but they have not lived together or been a public couple.

lol.....I don't think I'll be able to watch! I don't want to see her and Jason together even if it is just a dream. She is NOT Jason's type....too goody goody for him. Sam on the other hand can hold her own and doesn't rely on anyone else to make herself happy. I would like to see him have a better relatioship to Monica. I am a little disappointed that Monica isn't in the picture more, we saw her right after the accident and now she seems to have faded away!

Anyone else think Anthony Z. is annoying? I FF through most of his scenes, same with Skye at times.

Almost forgot.....I wanted to chime in on the whole Carly (Laura) thing. Her bottom teeth have always distracted me from what she is really saying. I'm always looking at them trying to figure out it they are discolored or if its just shading because they are crooked....drives me CRAZY sometimes!! LOL

I am a shameless Liason fan, and I'm going to love those scenes, even if they will make me sad. I used to love LL2, so I'm sure I can get back into that when they inevitably go another round. For some reason I've just never taken to the character of Sam, w/or w/o Jason. I think I just can't forgive her for sleeping with Alexis's husband, and Sonny. That's just nasty!

This Carly is fine, but for me the best Carly was Sarah Brown.

Maria :upsidedow

I'm a big Liason Fan too! I've never thought of Liz as a goody-goody. She's not as bad as some of the other ladies on there but she is no Angel. Which is actually what she told Sarah Brown's Carly one night on the docks when Carly was all up her butt because Liz was helping Jason recover after getting shot. I think Liz likes that Jason is a bad boy but just wishes his lifestyle wasn't so dangerousn to those around him.

I like Sam when she is not with Jason. I loved when her and the other Lucky were together.

Huge Liz and Jason fan. Liz brings out Jason's humanity. Liz was also never a goody goody. She isn't a Carly but she wasn't saintly like Courtney (gag) or Emily. Sarah Webber, her sister was the "goody goody." Liz was always more of a troublemaker.

I also don't find her as self-rightous as Robin (who I actually like too.) Liz, to me, is on par with Lulu or Maxie.

I think they are writing her as more of an ingénue in recent years but her history is otherwise. She's been "on and off" with Jason for years.

This Carly is fine, but for me the best Carly was Sarah Brown.

Maria :upsidedow

I totally agree! I loved Sarah Brown as Carly. I wasn't watching the show when she came back and played the other character. I'm not sure I could have enjoyed that, too weird.

I'm not sure who I like with Jason. I don't really care one way or the other about Sam. I guess she's okay with Jason. I would like to see Liz and Lucky back together. I always enjoyed them years ago.

I guess I just don't get too caught up who's with who and just try to go with it because I know it will change once I get excited about it. Brenda coming back was the reason I picked up the show again and I kind of feel like they ruined her for me this time around. I was always a big Sonny/Brenda fan years ago.

Ok, I'll actually admit (I've done it before on here) that I *cough* liked *cough* Sam with "old Nu" Lucky. :rolleyes1 I do NOT like her with Jason...at all.

I liked Liz and Lucky 15 years ago. Not now. They don't go together anymore. Too much has happened between them. Maybe if Nu Old Lucky hadn't left and then come back with this peach fuzz I could like him but it's like he is trying too hard to be older.

I really would like to see them give Jason and Liz a chance. An actual pairing that is out in the open. Maybe if they had done that in the past - let us have them together for longer than 30 seconds and then broke them up we could let it go. But they never had a chance.

I'm another rare one who actually likes Sam. I agree...it gets old with Jason, but I like her character. I like Liz and Lucky - only because I want one real family together, but she does seem to have chemistry with anyone she comes into contact with! Interesting scenes with her and Matt.

And while I know this is just wrong...I just wonder how long it will be before Sonny and Carly hook up. I almost miss it! LOL!

Watched today's episode, it was really great to see the whole Q clan. Could have done without Jason doing a line on the train. Loved him with Elizabeth too.

It seems as if they are totally wasting Kelly Monaco. Either give her a storyline, besides just moping after Jason, or let her move on. Sam is such a non-character. And did I hear that Dillon (Georgie's boyfriend, not sure about his name) might come back?

I am a Liason fan for the most part but I don't mind him with Sam. Mind you, if i could choose from the two, I would pick Liz.

I just wish Sam would get more of a life besides just being with him, They rarely show her doing any PI work, why don't they have her doing some big investigation? Something that doesn't have anything to do with Jason.

I liked the fantasies for the most part, I thought it was weird that he was an architect in the Liz one, though but I was glad to get to see them together. And shirtless Jason is always a good thing...

I liked the fantasies for the most part, I thought it was weird that he was an architect in the Liz one, though but I was glad to get to see them together. And shirtless Jason is always a good thing...

Jason as an architect was a real stretch :rotfl:

The fantasies were definitely 'different' - very cool, especially for a Friday afternoon.

I liked the Sarah Brown "Carly" - but really can't imagine her being Carly with children now. Laura Wright plays the 'mom' part of Carly very well. Love Laura Wright!

I hate to see characters ever leave the show and I love Kelly Monaco, but I agree that if they aren't going to give her a storyline, let her move on.

On another note: How much longer do we have to put up with Jackal PI?? :sad2:

Hi ladies! Thanks Stacey for starti a new thread. I'm behind on my show. Sitting t the Hard Rock Hotel right now as my kids are swimming trying to catch up. I agree about wasting Sam. Such a shame. I'm guessing I haven't missed mug. Gives me something to do when I get home.

I need someone to give me a play-by-play of Friday's show...we didn't have one here because of the Hurricane. Everything was News.

Previews for the week of 29-Aug-2011
by Carol Banks Weber

**If for nothing else, tune in just to watch Monica, Elizabeth, Carly, and Sam imagine what life would be like if Jason woke up, recovered, and turned out to be the kind of man suitable for them and their world.
Monica, naturally, goes to Jason, the newly appointed GH chief of staff, with Alan returning for these fantasy scenes.
Elizabeth envisions her and Jason living out an idyllic life, with him as a successful architect.
Carly sees herself and Jason ruling the mob together. :lmao:
Sam simply wants her Jason to come through with flying colors, so they can be married.
Sam bolts herself to Jason’s hospital bedside, until he’s right again.
Maxie brings the found engagement ring to Sam.
Circumstances prevent Sam from observing what’s going on with Jason.
Patrick pulls out all the stops to restore Jason’s brain back to normal.
Anthony tries to get close enough to Jason to matter at GH.
Anthony meets up against Sonny, then Patrick, on the way to Jason.
Patrick thwarts Anthony in his quest to be with Jason.
Patrick steps in between Anthony and Sonny’s war, and the sh*t hits the fan.
Sonny drops in on Anthony, man to man.
Spinelli goes to GH to be with Jason, recuperating.
Sam turns to the Lord to save Jason.
Jason finally opens his baby blues.
Edward and Michael lower their guards a bit as they both hope for good news about Jason’s recovery.

Patrick and his big, fat ego argues with Robin, as well as Matt.
Kristina *****es out her dad Sonny.
Kristina and Michael debate the merits of Sonny, the mobster.
Kristina feels faint, and very well may drop like a stone from an undiagnosed health ailment—or perhaps the return of cancer.
Michael lets Abby know he’s going to do something about ELQ.
Alexis and Carly have cause to go over the Sonny and Jax drama. Uh oh.
Alexis and Carly get downright mean with each other.
Alexis gives Sonny a piece of her mind about what’s been done to Jax.
Maybe Carly and Shawn do have a chance as a couple. Look.
Shawn updates Carly about the latest on Jax.
Carly forbids Sonny from going near his son Morgan.
Sonny’s jaw drops after Carly says she put Morgan in military school—that’s how far she’ll go to ensure the mobster has nothing to do with her kids.

Elizabeth and Matt rap about the prescription drug mess she’s in.
Matt gives Elizabeth another helping hand, by putting back the missing drugs.
Matt anticipates his next project in development. It’ll put him on the map.
Spinelli inches closer to the Luzetta Bakery drug ring, and Anthony as the underpinings.
Patrick gets too big for his britches for Chief-of-Staff Robin’s liking. Mr. and Mrs. Bickerson get into it.
Lulu leans in for a good listen on Lucky and Dante’s private convo. This is when she finds out that Lucky supposedly relapsed.
Lulu expresses betrayal at Dante holding out on her about Lucky’s addiction woes.
Lulu resolves to do something about her life and the fork in the road.
Lulu and Lucky get heated about his drug addiction.
Olivia lays down her counsel about Lulu to son Dante. Tracy does the same with Lulu about Dante.
Lulu and Olivia get along swimmingly in their scenes. They’re shown genuinely full of affection and understanding.
Johnny sends Ethan out to figure Skye’s agenda out.
Skye gets blindsided with a certain unexpected character crossing her path on purpose. Oh hi, Johnny.
Johnny does everything he can to disarm Skye (and find out what she’s in cahoots with Anthony about), but she’s been around the block before and outwits him.
Skye and Ethan make the most of their sexy encounter. Oh, here comes Kristina, lurking in the shadows.
Kristina turns red with shame as Ethan makes like she was nothing to him to try to win Skye over.
Cut to the core, Kristina turns and runs from Skye and Ethan’s grown-up, flirtatious conversation, but then gets bowled over with a physical set-back.
Tracy is curious as to the reason for Johnny’s interest in Skye.
Turns out, Anthony really got the goods on Tracy, more than she ever knew.
Tracy stops Skye in the middle of what seems to be a robbery of the Quartermaine safe—a return trip.

Next week: Patrick clears his throat and makes his dramatic pronouncement… Jason and Sam must confront a biggie… Michael tries to altercate with Anthony… Anthony contends with a long line of foes… Lucky can’t take it anymore… Maxie delivers an omen… Carly is at Kelly’s Diner when she looks up and sees Shawn there too… Carly and Sonny battle on… Michael must figure out where he wants to be… Is this a date now? Elizabeth and Matt have a picnic.

Gossip for the week of 29-Aug-2011
by Carol Banks Weber

**Is new head writer Garin Wolf already out? Maybe so. Buzz online is that he hasn’t been impressing the cast and/or execs much, and some in the cast may have blown up big-time about his presence and/or the approaching influx of Frons’ AMC/OLTL favorites—perhaps one or two of them are slated to take on recasts of popular GH characters.

According to RavenBeauty in her August 24th General Hospital Dish, one pivotal cast member, an actress, may have had it with the GH shenanigans and threatened to leave, and two major actors will go as well:

In my last column, I told you that General Hospital fans were about to get a shocking announcement that I found to be absolutely mind blowing. If the damage is not repaired here soon, look for a major female player to walk with ABC's blessing! I'm not touching this any further. Too hot, too soon, however it will all make sense over the coming months. I've been telling you for a while now that September is going to be quite the month for GH in terms of shake-ups. That quake we just got was only a taste of what's really coming. Long-time readers know what to expect as I laid it out quite clearly in terms of other major management changes coming to GH. The casting changes that will follow are going to leave fans with their jaws on the floor.

A great deal of unrest coupled with some serious blow-ups have left the climate a rather uncertain one behind the scenes at General Hospital. Trust me when I tell you that there is more drama going on behind the scenes than in front of the camera (and you guys think drama follows me around)! You ain’t seen nothing yet my friends! I pale by comparison to what is going on backstage right now! Ever since I stated that two wildly popular males would be out at General Hospital, the guessing out there has taken on a life of its own over the past few months! They are bringing back some of the biggest core characters as an olive branch once things are in place. Just brace yourselves kids as it's coming.

RavenBeauty also brought up a new, very sad story sure to make audiences reach for the tissue. Here are the details of that:

One major character may be recast in order to bring him back to town for the fall out. I gave you a major hint on this one already (he may not be played by the original actor this time around). This story will affect many lives in Port Charles.

This is old, but it’s interesting that executive producer Jill Farren Phelps went to Soap Opera Digest for its August 23, 2011 issue to cheerlead for GH’s coming, improved attractions, to promise equal opportunity stories—not just about the mob, and to practically beg viewers to hold on. Instead of defending former head writer Bob Guza Jr.’s mob-centric choices, now she’s all about new head writer Garin Wolf’s “incredibly gifted” expansiveness including the Quartermaines. “In order to tell story well, you have to have not only an imagination, but a real interest in the history of the show and in revitalizing those things which are of historical value and bringing them into today. The purpose behind that is so we’re not just telling rehashed stories of what’s happened in the past. We’re finding new ways to look at the past and turn it into the present and the future – and Garin is superb at that.” So suddenly now it’s okay to celebrate character history, veterans and giving the Qs a story?!

I for one have enjoyed the Jason tv show of lately! And another Liason fan..got excited when I heard their "song" :) I too love Laura Wright, to me she is Carly to me. Really enjoyed the flashbacks (have to admit, I loved Jason with Robin too!). Liz isn't a goody goody...she's as sneaky as they come, lol.

I like the new writing style with Garin Wolf. Really enjoyed Alan Quartermaine coming back into the story. I did fast forward over Skye/Ethan/Johnny.

Glad to see Spinelli back too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter