The Genie Usage, Tips and Strategy ONLY Thread

Hi Folks!
I continually read/hear conflicting info…

1st LL is made at 7am

2nd LL made 2 hours later at 9am
OR
2 hours AFTER park opening?

Thanks!!!!☺️🌺

Just realized how bad this sucks. Now we cant stack at our hopper park. That was the majority of my plan!!

Depends on where you are hopping to. If it's MK or HS I think you'll be fine since you can only even attempt to grab 3 rides before 2pm (presuming 9am opening)

I still hate it though!

You can still stack. It won't change much at DHS and MK, especially on busy days. It'll be harder at AK. As for Epcot I see times go late for TT, Remy and Frozen pretty early on.
I was planning on starting to stack for HS after our first chance for LL. Now I have to wait until 2 for stacking. There goes SDD!!

I was planning on starting to stack for HS after our first chance for LL. Now I have to wait until 2 for stacking. There goes SDD!!

You can grab SDD because the returns will launch into the post 2pm timeframe very quickly. You don't have to wait until 2pm to attempt to grab, you have to wait until the natural return times move INTO the post 2pm timeslots.

You can grab SDD because the returns will launch into the post 2pm timeframe very quickly. You don't have to wait until 2pm to attempt to grab, you have to wait until the natural return times move INTO the post 2pm timeslots.
Good point. Still tho. Lol

You don't have to wait until 2pm to book. Just until the return times are past 2pm. For Slinky Dog, you'll probably be able to book at 7:02am. If not then, then certainly still well before park open. Out of all the parks, this update changes the least for HS because the return times get late really fast anyway.

Not a glitch, but they’ve been thinking about implementing a park pass for the park that is being hopped to

https://wdwnt.com/2022/08/daily-recap-8-11-22/
I'm not sure if this is new or I just haven't noticed it before, but on the main screen when you launch MDE it shows your next park reservation under 'Upcoming Plans'. Before I believe it said "Valid On: August 28" where now it says "Valid On: Aug 3, 2022 | 6:00 AM - 5:59 AM". It's the inclusion of the time that makes me nervous park hopping reservations could really be coming.. (or I just never noticed this before and I'm being crazy 😅)

I'm not sure if this is new or I just haven't noticed it before, but on the main screen when you launch MDE it shows your next park reservation under 'Upcoming Plans'. Before I believe it said "Valid On: August 28" where now it says "Valid On: Aug 3, 2022 | 6:00 AM - 5:59 AM". It's the inclusion of the time that makes me nervous park hopping reservations could really be coming.. (or I just never noticed this before and I'm being crazy 😅)
Or maybe the morning/afternoon/evening park reservations I think I read about a little while ago now?

Mine said that for my July trip when I made them a couple months in advance.

In the parks now.. I’m holding a LL for Goofy’s Sky School and it’s temporarily closed. How will I know if and when the LL converts to a MEP? And how long does that take so I can book another LL?

In the parks now.. I’m holding a LL for Goofy’s Sky School and it’s temporarily closed. How will I know if and when the LL converts to a MEP? And how long does that take so I can book another LL?
You may wish to post this question on the Disneyland board as you are currently in a WDW Florida thread. There are some differences between G+ and LL for the 2 parks and not sure if this one is the same or different.

IF it’s the same you will see your LL reservation change to an almost everything pass after the return time arrives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter