The Everything Pooh Sized Thread

I need some help re: purchasing a swimsuit. I am around a size 20 and would really like something with a skort (shorts underneath w/ skirt overlay) but have been unable to find a swimsuit like this. Has anyone else seen one or purchased a suit like this ??? Any help is appreciated!
Have you looked on line? There are many good plus-sized sites and I have seen the bottoms you are talking about in several places. I just do not remember which sites they were. Google size 20 swim skorts and see what comes up. You might be surprised. Otherwise try JMS, Torrid, Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug or Forever 21. It sort of depends on your age, too. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for!

Have you looked on line? There are many good plus-sized sites and I have seen the bottoms you are talking about in several places. I just do not remember which sites they were. Google size 20 swim skorts and see what comes up. You might be surprised. Otherwise try JMS, Torrid, Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug or Forever 21. It sort of depends on your age, too. I hope you find exactly what you are looking for!
Just bought mine through LLBean

Hi, all! I'm so glad I found this thread! I had a baby last year and gained crazy weight that I haven't been able to get off! My new DS is now 15 months. We are planning a trip in May and I'm in a size 32 pants! Hate it! Ive been to Disney when I was a size 24/26 and thought I was pooh sized then! Still, I'm nervous about riding. I keep thinkng I've got 60 days to lose it all! Agh!

I know I'm thinking WAY ahead here, but that's just how I do... :idea:

Prior to leaving for our trip, I'd like to pick-up some sort of Disney-themed Christmasy top to wear for MVMCP on Dec. 4th. :santa: I'm about a size 4X (that can vary up or down one size depending on the manufacturer), and was wondering if you ladies had any suggestions on where I should look and when? Preferably a ladies t-shirt, I hate crew necks and I hate long sleeves. :laughing: TIA!

Prior to leaving for our trip, I'd like to pick-up some sort of Disney-themed Christmasy top to wear for MVMCP on Dec. 4th. :santa: I'm about a size 4X (that can vary up or down one size depending on the manufacturer), and was wondering if you ladies had any suggestions on where I should look and when? Preferably a ladies t-shirt, I hate crew necks and I hate long sleeves. :laughing: TIA!

I find it hard to find consistent plus sized disney clothing. Something's will be way too short, others too wide. Last time I was at World of Disney at DTD I asked a CM where plus size was, she was very nice & showed me each plus sized top as they all the way in the back of each selection & so hard to see. I wish they were just all in one spot. Disney store has a woman's selection up to 4x online, but I don't remember any Christmas stuff. I think Torrid has some Disney stuff, but I've never ordered from them. I wish disney would get that there's a total market for plus size disney clothes. Maybe something from Etsy?

Ladies, I have a question that may be a little off topic! HOW do you keep your swim skirt/dress from floating up when you are in the water? it drives me CRAZY! I've thought about just wearing swim shorts underneath or sewing something into the hem...what do you think?

I like to buy rhinestone iron ons and my favorite shirt and make Disney shirts myself!! I get all my transfers from Etsy and my shirts from Wal Mart!! I have Halloween, Christmas, princess and more!!

Here's another one for the ladies! for those of us who have a "baby pouch" I use Caldasine powder from the infants area at Walmart. It's in a pink plastic powder bottle and it works great on Heat rash and any other thing that comes along.

How about a good swimsuit with a lot of coverage? That would be good for the water parks? Not thrilled about going to them but my kids really want to. Our trip is in July - I already fry like a tomato & im a size 18 - any ideas would be appreciated either in clothes or swim stuff

Ladies, I have a question that may be a little off topic! HOW do you keep your swim skirt/dress from floating up when you are in the water? it drives me CRAZY! I've thought about just wearing swim shorts underneath or sewing something into the hem...what do you think?
Don't laugh LOL but I will tuck it under the bottoms on the sides. I just pull it back out when I am ready to leave the pool/spa :)

First I apologize if this has my asked before. This isn't exactly related to Disney but I am hoping y'all can still help me. I am flying to Washington D.C. in July and I have not been on a plane since I was 13. I am having major anxiety about fitting in an airplane seat. I am going with a group of teachers for an education class for the week and they are paying for the plane ticket and I keep having nightmares where I don't fit and I have to buy an extra seat and everyone is laughing at me. So anyways, I am a size 20. I have no problem fitting into anything at Disney and have no trouble fitting into anything but I just keep hearing horror stories.

Thank you in advance!

First I apologize if this has my asked before. This isn't exactly related to Disney but I am hoping y'all can still help me. I am flying to Washington D.C. in July and I have not been on a plane since I was 13. I am having major anxiety about fitting in an airplane seat. I am going with a group of teachers for an education class for the week and they are paying for the plane ticket and I keep having nightmares where I don't fit and I have to buy an extra seat and everyone is laughing at me. So anyways, I am a size 20. I have no problem fitting into anything at Disney and have no trouble fitting into anything but I just keep hearing horror stories.

Thank you in advance!
Do you know which airline you're going to fly with and the type of plane?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter