The Epcot bathroom thread

I always like the bathroom in the Innovations West building behind Club Cool. Only because no one ever used it. It looked like something in an office building. The first time we walked in the building we kept asking ourselves 'are we allowed to be in here?'

Yes! This was my favroite "secret" restroom - always clean and empty.

I always like the bathroom in the Innovations West building behind Club Cool. Only because no one ever used it. It looked like something in an office building. The first time we walked in the building we kept asking ourselves 'are we allowed to be in here?'

These were the best bathrooms! As someone who often traveled solo, I could leave my bags outside and no one ever touched them! My OCD does not like bringing everything into public restrooms. So sad these are gone now!

I think Disney Food Blog has a few videos on the best and worst bathrooms as well if anyone is interested.

For those who don’t know part of the closures in Fall of 2019 meant the end of the secret Innoventions West bathrooms as well. Sad.

https://www.wdwlooreview.com/single-post/2017/03/27/innoventing-a-secret-future-world-loo
I had a nightmare situation in that secret bathroom where one of the pipes a few toilets over must have clogged. When the toilet a few stalls away flushed my toilet, which I was sitting on, started to overflow very quickly all over my bum and shoes it was super gross 🤮. A few other toilets in there also overflowed. They must all be connected with one pipe with t-branches off for each toilet, but the crazy water pressure when you flush made it a bad situation very quickly. I swore I’d never use those bathrooms again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter