The DVC board official Animal Kingdom Villas discussion thread

I was hoping for a little more feedback on the impact of construction at AKV. Who has stayed recently? Does the construction take away from the overall experience.

I was wondering this too. It looks like most of the construction at Jambo House will be done by spring of 2008. When will the construction of Kidani Village begin and how will this impact the rest of the resort? Will it be far enough away from the rest of the resort or will it be disrupting?:confused3

Gawrsh, I haven't been on Disboards in such a loooong time! Wanted to throw a question out to anyone who has actually stayed in the Grand Villa at DAKLV. We are lucky enough to have booked and got the week of my son's school vacation coming up in April. How is it? I heard a pool table rumor. How is the layout? Any tips of what we should bring? Where the heck is it located in The Lodge (which trail)? I am pretty familiar with the layout. I heard there was only one GV here at this point until Kidani Village opens. Is this true?

Thanks!

Does anyone have a map where the 2 br dedicated, std view villas in Kidani are located? I know pool or parking lot, but trying to determine best option for someone who has trouble walking, and don't necessarily want to be directly over the bus stop either. Realize only a request for the location, not guaranteed. Thanks!

I would like to know the answer to this question also... Where are the 2 bedroom dedicated rooms standard located at in Kidani Village?

anyone have a link to photos of the AKV Grand Villas? how abt info about locations??

Glad to find this thread. Hope it becomes active as we are hoping for our first stay soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter